Adding images to multi-select questions

What would keep the images from not showing? I followed the steps from Media Position - Image above choices - #2 by Shubham (attached image to multi choice question, checked media box, and upload image) however they are still not displaying in the correct location (beneath question, above response list)

Hi Shawn,

I believe what you are seeing may be a limitation of the Live Preview feature. Have you been able to test how the question appears on a physical device?

-Clayton

Thanks Clayton for the response.

I have not been able to test it. I am encountering a number of issues. Please see screenshots. I also noticed that the installation process has changed on the mobile applications. I would previously go to "advanced settings" and then "update version" however this is no longer listed on the mobile form application.

Hi Shawn,

Did you previously install the app onto an SD card that has since been removed, or do you use a file system explorer like "ES Explorer" which aggressively removes files it deems to be dangerous?

The errors your seeing imply that a previous app has gotten into a bad state where the database definitions are present, but the physical files are gone. I've seen this before mostly when apps that are supposed to help "clean up storage" inadvertently target CommCare's application files.

If you launch the App Manager, you should be able to wipe out the old install, I'm not sure if it can be repaired-in-place as is.

-Clayton

Thanks Clayton, I was able to resolve the issue. :partying_face: