Zscore lookup table not coming through

Hello - I need to use the lookup table to calculate a zscore. I’ve followed
the instructions
at: https://confluence.dimagi.com/display/commcarepublic/Calculate+a+Z-Score+in+a+Form

However, I continue to get the following message:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wCvGza5oIyE/WQygWkLb0-I/AAAAAAAAAAM/66Z25SvFBjoxita1zRjko7nJQOUAt5_xgCLcB/s1600/Capture.JPG

You can see that I simply copy and pasted the same link into the form XLM.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rlPPGSU0kjs/WQyg7d7JsXI/AAAAAAAAAAU/Bb7K0fUDH4YTSJC_mbTjseLqOJOJ6IHfQCLcB/s1600/Capture1.JPG

Here is what the table name looks like.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4trLgP4YoHs/WQyhZI1Qj8I/AAAAAAAAAAc/CqXFD2SFU4Y9KQHywGMKH8ilYxo8NxauQCLcB/s1600/Capture2.JPG

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jen

Jen,

Your setup looks correct. Have you synced the user since uploading the
fixtures?

Cheers,
Will

··· On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:02 PM, wrote:

Hello - I need to use the lookup table to calculate a zscore. I’ve
followed the instructions at: https://confluence.dimagi.
com/display/commcarepublic/Calculate+a+Z-Score+in+a+Form

However, I continue to get the following message:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wCvGza5oIyE/WQygWkLb0-I/AAAAAAAAAAM/66Z25SvFBjoxita1zRjko7nJQOUAt5_xgCLcB/s1600/Capture.JPG

You can see that I simply copy and pasted the same link into the form XLM.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rlPPGSU0kjs/WQyg7d7JsXI/AAAAAAAAAAU/Bb7K0fUDH4YTSJC_mbTjseLqOJOJ6IHfQCLcB/s1600/Capture1.JPG

Here is what the table name looks like.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4trLgP4YoHs/WQyhZI1Qj8I/AAAAAAAAAAc/CqXFD2SFU4Y9KQHywGMKH8ilYxo8NxauQCLcB/s1600/Capture2.JPG

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jen


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“commcare-users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Will -
The only users right now are the 4 of us who are creating the app. How do
you sync the user?

··· On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 12:05:14 PM UTC-4, William Pride wrote: > > Jen, > > Your setup looks correct. Have you synced the user since uploading the > fixtures? > > Cheers, > Will > > On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:02 PM, <jeng...@bu.edu > wrote: > >> >> Hello - I need to use the lookup table to calculate a zscore. I've >> followed the instructions at: >> https://confluence.dimagi.com/display/commcarepublic/Calculate+a+Z-Score+in+a+Form >> >> However, I continue to get the following message: >> >> >> >> >> >> You can see that I simply copy and pasted the same link into the form XLM. >> >> >> >> >> >> >> Here is what the table name looks like. >> >> >> >> >> >> Do you have any suggestions? >> >> >> Thanks, >> >> Jen >> >> >> >> >> >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "commcare-users" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to commcare-user...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >

You should see a blue sync button:

[image: Inline image 1]

The need for syncing is explained here
https://confluence.dimagi.com/display/commcarepublic/Using+Web+Apps.

Cheers,
Will

··· On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:16 PM, wrote:

Hi Will -
The only users right now are the 4 of us who are creating the app. How do
you sync the user?

On Friday, May 5, 2017 at 12:05:14 PM UTC-4, William Pride wrote:

Jen,

Your setup looks correct. Have you synced the user since uploading the
fixtures?

Cheers,
Will

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:02 PM, jeng...@bu.edu wrote:

Hello - I need to use the lookup table to calculate a zscore. I’ve
followed the instructions at: https://confluence.dimagi.
com/display/commcarepublic/Calculate+a+Z-Score+in+a+Form

However, I continue to get the following message:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wCvGza5oIyE/WQygWkLb0-I/AAAAAAAAAAM/66Z25SvFBjoxita1zRjko7nJQOUAt5_xgCLcB/s1600/Capture.JPG

You can see that I simply copy and pasted the same link into the form
XLM.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rlPPGSU0kjs/WQyg7d7JsXI/AAAAAAAAAAU/Bb7K0fUDH4YTSJC_mbTjseLqOJOJ6IHfQCLcB/s1600/Capture1.JPG

Here is what the table name looks like.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4trLgP4YoHs/WQyhZI1Qj8I/AAAAAAAAAAc/CqXFD2SFU4Y9KQHywGMKH8ilYxo8NxauQCLcB/s1600/Capture2.JPG

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jen


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups “commcare-users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to commcare-user...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“commcare-users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.