Validation conditions disappearing

Dears,

I'm using the validation conditions, for a long time it was working, but suddenly it disappeared. I tried to write it again, but it keep disappearing
did anyone has the same problem? what am I doing wrong? and what should I do to fix it?

Thanks,
Aysha

no one has any idea about this? :pensive:

Hi Aysha,

Have you Reported an Issue through the HQ website? The support team may be able to assist you further with your precise form.

Are you seeing any other warnings or errors when you load or make changes to the form in question?

-Clayton

Hi Aysha,

Have you Reported an Issue through the HQ website? The support team may be able to assist you further with your precise form.

yes , I did, but they take lots of time,(I submitted a request for another issue before, and no reply until now)
the validation conditions are essential in my project, and I had to stop the data entry until it's solved

Are you seeing any other warnings or errors when you load or make changes to the form in question?

no, no errors, except for one telling me to remove the validation message as long as I don't have a validation condition

thanks,
Aysha

Hi Aysha,

Thanks for submitting an issue through your project space. We aren't seeing a similar behavior anywhere else in the system so based on what you are describing, someone will need someone to review a specific instance of where this is occurring (IE: A specific field in a specific form). Including as much information about the issue as possible in your support request will ensure that you get the most prompt feedback possible to resolve the issue.

In terms of feedback, Dimagi's plans do provide an SLA for our response times for projects hosted on our public cloud. Please make sure that tickets are submitted through the project space itself to ensure that the requests are appropriately triaged, as messages outside of that mechanism won't have the account information attached by default.

You should be hearing from us very soon,

-Clayton

Hello Ashya.
Can you please make a screeshot. In this way, I'll be able to better understand your problem and suggest you a solution.

All the best :slight_smile:,

Thanks Clayton and Samakealiou,
I attached a screenshot for the error, please note, there was a working validation condition here and it keeps disappearing (and in other questions it's the same), at first they work, sometimes for a day or less and then they disappear with the warning sign
for this question I restricted the date to today .=today(), in other questions I restricted the number lengths

I would really appreciate it if you can help me with that,
Thanks,
Aysha

This doesn't address the missing validation condition issue, but you may be able to simplify. It looks like you're prompting the user to enter today's date. You could also simply use a hidden value where the calculate condition is today(). The user needn't be involved if there's only one valid answer.

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

Hi Aysha.
I suggest you the same solution gives by Ethan. If this does not work.
Please let me know. I'll support you.

Take care !!!

thanks dears for the support
I have other validation conditions that don't work this way