Utilizing Question Labels from Lookup Table in Repeat Group

I am looking for guidance on how to create a repeat group that can retrieve a question choice label from a previous multiple-choice lookup table question. My aim is to utilize this retrieved choice label in subsequent questions within the repeat group.

In other platforms like ODK, I am familiar with using the calculation jr:choice-name(selected-at(${previousquestionname}, (position(..)-1)), '${previousquestionname}') to achieve this functionality. However, I am unsure of the equivalent method in CommCare.

For example:

Question 1: What is your favorite color?

• Red
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Yellow

Repeat Group:

Question 2: On a scale of 1 to 5, how much do you associate the color [Choice Label from Question 1] with happiness?

• 1 (Not at all)
  • 5 (Very much)

Question 2: What emotions do you associate with the color [Choice Label from Question 1]? (Select all that apply)

• Joy
  • Sadness
  • Anger
  • Excitement
  • Calmness

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with instructions or point me in the right direction on how to accomplish this task in CommCare. Any insights, examples, or resources you can share would be immensely helpful.

Hello, ¿do you have any update about this?

Thank you

@RaquelChaicoj : Can you have a look at this doc which explains how to do it in CommCare :
https://dimagi.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/commcarepublic/pages/2143955639/Display+an+Answer+to+a+Previous+Question.

Tag me in case you need further help