"Unknown Error during Restore(see notification for details)"

Hi Joachim,

Our team is aware of this bug and a fix is currently being deployed. I’ll
update this thread when the issue is resolved. Apologies for the
inconvenience.

Thanks,
Will

··· On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Joachim Mangilima wrote:

Dear all,

i have discovered that whenever i try to login to two different apps on
different domains on HQ i get this error message “Unknown Error
during Restore(see notification for details)” . This error occurs even in
previous builds which were working perfectly fine.

please , i need your kind assistance to troubleshoot this.

Thanks in advance


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Joachim,

You should now be able to log in to your applications.

Thanks
Jon

··· On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 5:39 PM William Pride wrote:

Hi Joachim,

Our team is aware of this bug and a fix is currently being deployed. I’ll
update this thread when the issue is resolved. Apologies for the
inconvenience.

Thanks,
Will

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Joachim Mangilima joachimm3@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

i have discovered that whenever i try to login to two different apps on
different domains on HQ i get this error message “Unknown Error
during Restore(see notification for details)” . This error occurs even in
previous builds which were working perfectly fine.

please , i need your kind assistance to troubleshoot this.

Thanks in advance


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Many thanks , Jon and William

··· On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 1:24:56 AM UTC+3, Jon Emord wrote: > > Hi Joachim, > > You should now be able to log in to your applications. > > Thanks > Jon > > On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 5:39 PM William Pride <wpr...@dimagi.com > wrote: > >> Hi Joachim, >> >> Our team is aware of this bug and a fix is currently being deployed. I'll >> update this thread when the issue is resolved. Apologies for the >> inconvenience. >> >> Thanks, >> Will >> >> On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Joachim Mangilima <joac...@gmail.com > wrote: >> >>> Dear all, >>> >>> >>> i have discovered that whenever i try to login to two different apps >>> on different domains on HQ i get this error message "Unknown Error >>> during Restore(see notification for details)" . This error occurs even in >>> previous builds which were working perfectly fine. >>> >>> please , i need your kind assistance to troubleshoot this. >>> >>> Thanks in advance >>> >>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "commcare-users" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to commcare-user...@googlegroups.com . >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "commcare-users" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to commcare-user...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >