Troubles Closing cases through importer

Hello CC users,

I closed cases successfully several times with the case importer.
I just followed the steps as described on this page Closing Cases - CommCare Public - CommCare Public
However I had issues the last five times I tried to do so and I did not manage to close additional cases.

What could I be missing? Is there a step that gets easily forgotten?

Thanks for your help,

Nico

Hi Nicolas,

Can you please give more context on what happens when you try to close it using the case importer now?

Thanks,
KA.

Kelly Jean-Eudes ADEDIHA
Field Technician | Dimagi (West Africa)
m: +221 76 949 6661 | Skype: adediha.kelly

ยทยทยท On 3/15/2016 1:46:20 PM, nicolas@myagro.org wrote: Hello CC users,

I closed cases successfully several times with the case importer.
I just followed the steps as described on this page Closing Cases - CommCare Public - CommCare Public
However I had issues the last five times I tried to do so and I did not manage to close additional cases.

What could I be missing? Is there a step that gets easily forgotten?

Thanks for your help,

Nico

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for getting back to me. After the upload the platform says the cases have been updated. However when I export the cases again i can see that the cases are still open.

Hello,

I would like to up this post. Closing cases using the importer always worked for me before. However it has been 3 / 4 months I can't get a case close using the importer. Have someone expirienced anything alike in the past?

Merci d'avance,

Nico