Five Talents are seeking a skilled CommCare trainer based in Burundi to provide in-person training to mobile users on our CommCare application.
- Conduct a three-day in-person training session in April.
- Ensure participants are proficient in using CommCare, including data entry, viewing the Case list, updating the app, and basic troubleshooting.
- Review surveys (in Kirundi) with the team and provide feedback for corrections.
- Facilitate a community visit day to allow users to apply their skills in real-world settings.
- Record and share any challenges with the application during the training and share these with our team so they can be resolved.
- Proven experience in training and capacity building, particularly in the use of mobile applications.
- Strong understanding of CommCare.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Kirundi and a working proficiency in English.
Our team will be meeting for a workshop in Bujumbura from February 26th to March 1st. We request the selected candidate to attend this workshop for one hour to meet the team and discuss the scope of work for the upcoming training in April (dates yet to be confirmed).
Please email Hannah Wichmann to express your interest in this role, and share your experience with CommCare, or for queries on further details.