Set print template

on the android mobile Application Preferences>Set Print Template

This opens up the mobile file explorer allowing what I assume is a pdf form
or itext for from which to print the current form collected data...........

Is this correct? is there any information on this feature?

Thanks for any info......

Hello John,

This is a beta feature that has not been released yet.

Cheers,
Will

··· On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 8:40 PM, John Harper <john.harper@grableservices.com wrote:

on the android mobile Application Preferences>Set Print Template

This opens up the mobile file explorer allowing what I assume is a pdf
form or itext for from which to print the current form collected
data...........

Is this correct? is there any information on this feature?

Thanks for any info......

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CommCare Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

will am I correct in the application of the feature at least.....?

··· On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 6:03:26 PM UTC-7, William Pride wrote: > > Hello John, > > This is a beta feature that has not been released yet. > > Cheers, > Will > > On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 8:40 PM, John Harper <john....@grableservices.com > wrote: > >> on the android mobile Application Preferences>Set Print Template >> >> This opens up the mobile file explorer allowing what I assume is a pdf >> form or itext for from which to print the current form collected >> data........... >> >> Is this correct? is there any information on this feature? >> >> Thanks for any info...... >> >> -- >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "CommCare Developers" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >

I would also like to know the purpose of this feature, and a guesstimate
perhaps of when it might be released?

··· On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 9:46:21 AM UTC+8, John Harper wrote: > > will am I correct in the application of the feature at least.....? > > > > On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 6:03:26 PM UTC-7, William Pride wrote: >> >> Hello John, >> >> This is a beta feature that has not been released yet. >> >> Cheers, >> Will >> >> On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 8:40 PM, John Harper > >>> on the android mobile Application Preferences>Set Print Template >>> >>> This opens up the mobile file explorer allowing what I assume is a pdf >>> form or itext for from which to print the current form collected >>> data........... >>> >>> Is this correct? is there any information on this feature? >>> >>> Thanks for any info...... >>> >>> -- >>> >>> --- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "CommCare Developers" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >>