Regarding of sending mail in server settings

Hi,

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zzlXzPuQfpA/UpBXqzhoLZI/AAAAAAAACRQ/lsCnbpIKJnY/s1600/mail+screen.png
I had installed the server and i am able to signup and login.After the
login i want to create new project.before creating the project it asking to
confirm with registered mail id.I didn’t get any mail regarding of
confirmation mail.please check once what is the problem and let me know.

you need to configure your email settings in settings.py or localsettings.py

··· On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 2:22 AM, hemanth adapa wrote:

Hi,

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zzlXzPuQfpA/UpBXqzhoLZI/AAAAAAAACRQ/lsCnbpIKJnY/s1600/mail+screen.png
I had installed the server and i am able to signup and login.After the
login i want to create new project.before creating the project it asking to
confirm with registered mail id.I didn’t get any mail regarding of
confirmation mail.please check once what is the problem and let me know.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“CommCare Developers” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

i had wrote the email details in localsettings.py file.i had changed the
email details with new email details.but i didn’t get a mail to reistered
mail.please tell me what was the problem behind the scenario.

··· On Saturday, 23 November 2013 12:52:28 UTC+5:30, hemanth adapa wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I had installed the server and i am able to signup and login.After the > login i want to create new project.before creating the project it asking to > confirm with registered mail id.I didn't get any mail regarding of > confirmation mail.please check once what is the problem and let me know. >

Hi,
After entering the username and password, i am unable to login.it
showing internal error or misconfiguration.when i was searched with domain
name/account/login in my folders i didn’t find anything regarding.can you
tell me the flow of after submitting the details in login page.i didn’t
find any mapping file regarding file.please tell me where can i find
mapping file.

··· On Saturday, 23 November 2013 12:52:28 UTC+5:30, hemanth adapa wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I had installed the server and i am able to signup and login.After the > login i want to create new project.before creating the project it asking to > confirm with registered mail id.I didn't get any mail regarding of > confirmation mail.please check once what is the problem and let me know. >

Hi Hemanth,

Make sure you override all email settings (there are two sets of settings
in the settings.py file that we need to reconcile).

If you are still having issues, I’d recommend reading up on the django
documentation for email: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/email/

cory

··· On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 11:40 PM, hemanth adapa wrote:

i had wrote the email details in localsettings.py file.i had changed the
email details with new email details.but i didn’t get a mail to reistered
mail.please tell me what was the problem behind the scenario.

On Saturday, 23 November 2013 12:52:28 UTC+5:30, hemanth adapa wrote:

Hi,

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zzlXzPuQfpA/UpBXqzhoLZI/AAAAAAAACRQ/lsCnbpIKJnY/s1600/mail+screen.png
I had installed the server and i am able to signup and login.After the
login i want to create new project.before creating the project it asking to
confirm with registered mail id.I didn’t get any mail regarding of
confirmation mail.please check once what is the problem and let me know.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“CommCare Developers” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hi Hemanth,

If you want us to be able to help you you need to report more specific
errors including the specific pages you are trying to load, error messages,
and stack traces.

Also I would recommend googling and trying to see if the problem has been
seen before before posting to this list.

thanks,
Cory

··· On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM, hemanth adapa wrote:

Hi,
After entering the username and password, i am unable to login.itshowing internal error or misconfiguration.when i was searched with domain
name/account/login in my folders i didn’t find anything regarding.can you
tell me the flow of after submitting the details in login page.i didn’t
find any mapping file regarding file.please tell me where can i find
mapping file.

On Saturday, 23 November 2013 12:52:28 UTC+5:30, hemanth adapa wrote:

Hi,

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zzlXzPuQfpA/UpBXqzhoLZI/AAAAAAAACRQ/lsCnbpIKJnY/s1600/mail+screen.png
I had installed the server and i am able to signup and login.After the
login i want to create new project.before creating the project it asking to
confirm with registered mail id.I didn’t get any mail regarding of
confirmation mail.please check once what is the problem and let me know.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“CommCare Developers” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.