Referral problem, Speed ​​problem, Survey problem

Hello, I work for a humanitarian foundation and we use commcare as a database.
We have case data forms in the database. After recording a client in the case data form, our user friend refers this user to our other friend. For example, a client who undergoes a needs assessment is then referred to a lawyer or psychologist. The problem is that our referred friend may not see this client or sees him/her too late. Everyone has the authority to see that form and client. What causes this situation and how can we solve it?
Also, secondly, our system is very slow. It sometimes takes minutes to register a client into the system. What can I do about this?
Third, we use evaluation surveys. When I download these surveys as Excel, for example, the answers to the age question (18-24, 25-49, 50+) appear in Excel as en, copy-1-of-en. How can I solve this?

Hi Rodi,

Some possible ideas to your issues:
The problem is that our referred friend may not see this client or sees him/her too late. - This delay could be caused by synching delays, you can try and force this by changing the settings in App advanced settings (

). You might also want to sort your case list with the most urgent or earliest referral created, this mioght help your Referral friend see it in time.

Also, secondly, our system is very slow. It sometimes takes minutes to register a client into the system. I assume you don't mean synching takes a long time? When you're synching cases into the app and you've got case loads of more than 10 000 to 15 000, it can sometime take a bit to synch. If that's not the case, it sounds like something isn't optimised (like indexing a lookup or something) in your app or you've got some monster form which needs to be broken . Either way, try and identify what's causing the issue because that doesn't sound right. As your last option, copy the app and slowly take it apart until it speeds up and then look into that.

Third, we use evaluation surveys. When I download these surveys as Excel, for example, the answers to the age question (18-24, 25-49, 50+) appear in Excel as en, copy-1-of-en. How can I solve this? This is just a simple error where the app builder didn't give an item a correct question ID, so that looks like a n auto generated one Commcare makes in that scenario.

Hope that helps