Recovering Form after overwriting it using xForm

Hi Everyone,
I wrote a form using the form builder, but then inadvertently overwrote it
using xForm.
Is there any way to recover the original form or an earlier version of it?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Paul,

··· On Monday 30 March 2015 02:15:22 Paul wrote: > Is there any way to recover the original form or an earlier version of it?

In the “Deploy” section, you can press the “Revert” button to go back to a given
version.

I wonder is there a way to access the different versions ? Developers, do you store
every diff the way git does ?

Regards,


Charles Flèche
mHealth Advisor
Télécoms Sans Frontières http://www.tsfi.org
Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale http://www.pu-ami.org

Hi Charles,
Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, this form had never been
deployed. Is there a way to revert the form itself to an earlier version?
Thanks again!
Paul

··· On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 12:33:38 PM UTC+3, Charles Flèche wrote: > > Hi Paul, > > > > > > On Monday 30 March 2015 02:15:22 Paul wrote: > > > Is there any way to recover the original form or an earlier version of > it? > > > > > > In the "Deploy" section, you can press the "Revert" button to go back to a > given version. > > > > I wonder is there a way to access the different versions ? Developers, do > you store every diff the way git does ? > > > > Regards, > > > > > > -- > > Charles Flèche > > mHealth Advisor > > Télécoms Sans Frontières http://www.tsfi.org > > Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale http://www.pu-ami.org > > >

None comes to mind, unfortunately… Sorry.

··· On Monday 30 March 2015 02:57:17 Paul wrote: > Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, this form had never been > deployed. Is there a way to revert the form itself to an earlier version?


Charles Flèche
mHealth Advisor
Télécoms Sans Frontières http://www.tsfi.org
Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale http://www.pu-ami.org

Does anyone have a phone number for Commcare IT support?
I received some feedback that the survey may be archived on their server
and could be restored.
Thanks!
Paul

··· On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 12:58:53 PM UTC+3, Charles Flèche wrote: > > On Monday 30 March 2015 02:57:17 Paul wrote: > > > Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, this form had never been > > > deployed. Is there a way to revert the form itself to an earlier version? > > > > > > None comes to mind, unfortunately… Sorry. > > > > -- > > Charles Flèche > > mHealth Advisor > > Télécoms Sans Frontières http://www.tsfi.org > > Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale http://www.pu-ami.org > > >

Hey Paul,

The best way to get support is using the “report an issue” button. However,
I can confirm that we are not able to recover the form if you never
deployed the app.

Sorry about that.

Cory

··· On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 7:22 AM, Paul wrote:

Does anyone have a phone number for Commcare IT support?
I received some feedback that the survey may be archived on their server
and could be restored.
Thanks!
Paul

On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 12:58:53 PM UTC+3, Charles Flèche wrote:

On Monday 30 March 2015 02:57:17 Paul wrote:

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, this form had never been

deployed. Is there a way to revert the form itself to an earlier
version?

None comes to mind, unfortunately… Sorry.

Charles Flèche

mHealth Advisor

Télécoms Sans Frontières http://www.tsfi.org

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale http://www.pu-ami.org


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Okay, that’s unfortunate. Seems like there should be a warning about using
xForms once a form has already been written.
Thanks for the response.
Paul

··· On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Cory Zue wrote:

Hey Paul,

The best way to get support is using the “report an issue” button.
However, I can confirm that we are not able to recover the form if you
never deployed the app.

Sorry about that.

Cory

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 7:22 AM, Paul cookpaul@gmail.com wrote:

Does anyone have a phone number for Commcare IT support?
I received some feedback that the survey may be archived on their server
and could be restored.
Thanks!
Paul

On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 12:58:53 PM UTC+3, Charles Flèche wrote:

On Monday 30 March 2015 02:57:17 Paul wrote:

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, this form had never been

deployed. Is there a way to revert the form itself to an earlier
version?

None comes to mind, unfortunately… Sorry.

Charles Flèche

mHealth Advisor

Télécoms Sans Frontières http://www.tsfi.org

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale http://www.pu-ami.org


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
Google Groups “commcare-users” group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/commcare-users/khEx3liRpCw/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.