Question In Regards to Setting Display Properties for Case List Modules and for Forms within Case List Modules

I was referencing the following two articles for setting Filtering and Sorting conditions and Display Conditions for case list modules and the forms that are nested within the case list modules:

1. Menu Navigation Options - CommCare Public - CommCare Public
  2. Form Display Conditions - CommCare Public - CommCare Public

However, when I tried to test my application for one of my modules, I ran into the following error:

"Error Occured: Cannot evaluate the reference [/hh_closecheck2] in the current evaluation context. No default instance has been declared!"

Is there a reason why this is happening? For more context, I have a module within my CommCare application titled "Household Survey". See the photo below to see the set up of my application:

Household_Survey

The Filtering and Sorting condition of this module is as follows: hh_closecheck2!='1' or date(survey_date+183)<=today(). This condition refers to two variables in the Household Survey such that preloaded cases should only appear if the response or value of the variable hh_closecheck2 is not equal to "1" or if the current date on the tablet is at least 6 months, or 183 calendar days, after the survey date. By default, cases that have not yet been interviewed would appear on the case list, as the value of the hh_closecheck2 would be blank or missing.

The Display Condition set for the Household Survey form in the Household Survey module (the first form, refer to attached photo) is: "hh_closecheck2!='1'".

I don't believe this condition contradicts the overarching Filtering and Sorting condition for the module. Is there a reason why the error mentioned above "Error Occured: Cannot evaluate the reference [/hh_closecheck2] in the current evaluation context. No default instance has been declared!" is occurring?

Per the instructions in the article linked here (Menu Navigation Options - CommCare Public - CommCare Public), I made sure that the "Mobile Experience" and "Register from case list" was checked.

Any input regarding why I still got the error mentioned above would mean a lot. Thanks so much, and looking forward to your input!