Hi there! A question about archiving a form.
I have already read this guidance about what happens when I archive a form:
It says “If the form created or updated multiple cases, the main case and
all subcases will be affected”
But please imagine this scenario.
– I have a registration form called A1 that registers a new case of type
"client." In that form, if questions are answered in a certain way, then
the result is that this form also results in the creation of a subcase,
of type “referral.” Which is used for a referral to a clinic.
– So, let’s say that a worker fills out that A1 registration form to
register a new “client.” … And, that they answer the questions in such
a way that yes indeed, a subcase of type “referral” is made.
– But also, let’s say that someone then continues forward and opens up
that subcase in our “C1” form that is used for recording the services to
that referral client. So they actually go to the C1 form, they choose that
newly created referral case from the case list, and they create a new C1
form for that new referral case that had been created.
Then, let’s pretend that I go back a month later and I ARCHIVE the original
A1 form. Can you answer these questions:
(1) Naturally, that would result in deleting the “client” case that the A1
form registered to begin with. You clearly say that in the documentation.
(2) in my italicized quote above, you say that also the subcase will be
"affected." Will this subcase (of type “referral”) also be completely
(3) Lastly, what about the C1 form that was created for that subcase?
Will that C1 FORM be deleted or archived?