Project space permissions

Hello,
I have a few sequential questions about project space access/permissions.

  1. Within one project space (we have Pro Plan), is there any way to limit
    which web users can see which Applications? My understanding is that the
    answer is no, but I wanted to double check.
  2. Therefore, anyone who has app-editing privileges will be able to edit
    any of the applications within that project space?
  3. If I’m working on multiple projects with different people in my
    organization, it seems like if I want to have total anonymity between
    projects, then I have to have a completely different project space for each
    project, is that right? and then do I have to pay a Pro subscription for
    each project individually?

Also, if there’s just one person I can email about my questions, happy to
do that, or I can just keep on putting them here…
Thanks!
Jessica
Partners In Health

pinging on this to CommCare staff… I thought there was a 24 hour
turnaround for Pro Plan users (it’s been 48)–should I email someone
directly instead? Thanks! Jessica

··· On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 9:55:49 AM UTC-5, Jessica Teng wrote: > > Hello, > I have a few sequential questions about project space access/permissions. > > 1. Within one project space (we have Pro Plan), is there any way to limit > which web users can see which Applications? My understanding is that the > answer is no, but I wanted to double check. > 2. Therefore, anyone who has app-editing privileges will be able to edit > any of the applications within that project space? > 3. If I'm working on multiple projects with different people in my > organization, it seems like if I want to have total anonymity between > projects, then I have to have a completely different project space for each > project, is that right? and then do I have to pay a Pro subscription for > each project individually? > > Also, if there's just one person I can email about my questions, happy to > do that, or I can just keep on putting them here... > Thanks! > Jessica > Partners In Health >

Hi Jessica!

There is a 24 hour turnaround for Pro Plan if you report an issue through
CommCare HQ. Although we try to respond to CommCare users as quickly as we
can, we do not monitor it as frequently as we do our Support channel.

I have forwarded your question to our Support channel and will follow up
with you there.

Thanks!
Robin Selwitz

··· On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Jessica Teng wrote:

pinging on this to CommCare staff… I thought there was a 24 hour
turnaround for Pro Plan users (it’s been 48)–should I email someone
directly instead? Thanks! Jessica

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 9:55:49 AM UTC-5, Jessica Teng wrote:

Hello,
I have a few sequential questions about project space access/permissions.

  1. Within one project space (we have Pro Plan), is there any way to limit
    which web users can see which Applications? My understanding is that the
    answer is no, but I wanted to double check.
  2. Therefore, anyone who has app-editing privileges will be able to edit
    any of the applications within that project space?
  3. If I’m working on multiple projects with different people in my
    organization, it seems like if I want to have total anonymity between
    projects, then I have to have a completely different project space for each
    project, is that right? and then do I have to pay a Pro subscription for
    each project individually?

Also, if there’s just one person I can email about my questions, happy to
do that, or I can just keep on putting them here…
Thanks!
Jessica
Partners In Health


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Robin Selwitz
Senior Support Analyst
Dimagi, Cambridge MA
Skype: rselwitz824
http://www.dimagi.com/

thanks! i will use the support channel moving forward. Best, Jessica

··· On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Robin Selwitz wrote:

Hi Jessica!

There is a 24 hour turnaround for Pro Plan if you report an issue through
CommCare HQ. Although we try to respond to CommCare users as quickly as we
can, we do not monitor it as frequently as we do our Support channel.

I have forwarded your question to our Support channel and will follow up
with you there.

Thanks!
Robin Selwitz

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Jessica Teng jeteng@gmail.com wrote:

pinging on this to CommCare staff… I thought there was a 24 hour
turnaround for Pro Plan users (it’s been 48)–should I email someone
directly instead? Thanks! Jessica

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 9:55:49 AM UTC-5, Jessica Teng wrote:

Hello,
I have a few sequential questions about project space access/permissions.

  1. Within one project space (we have Pro Plan), is there any way to
    limit which web users can see which Applications? My understanding is that
    the answer is no, but I wanted to double check.
  2. Therefore, anyone who has app-editing privileges will be able to edit
    any of the applications within that project space?
  3. If I’m working on multiple projects with different people in my
    organization, it seems like if I want to have total anonymity between
    projects, then I have to have a completely different project space for each
    project, is that right? and then do I have to pay a Pro subscription for
    each project individually?

Also, if there’s just one person I can email about my questions, happy
to do that, or I can just keep on putting them here…
Thanks!
Jessica
Partners In Health


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Robin Selwitz
Senior Support Analyst
Dimagi, Cambridge MA
Skype: rselwitz824
http://www.dimagi.com/


You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
Google Groups “commcare-users” group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/
topic/commcare-users/AEBvRtX-Se8/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.