Problem with picture

Good evening, everyone. I'm having trouble inserting photo into my app. I do not know why, when I'm creating and uploading the picture it appears to me, however, when I update nothing appears in the "small cell" of the corner. What am I doing wrong? Please help me!

Hi Paolla,

What are you referring to as the "Small Cell" in the app? Can you take a screenshot of where you are expecting the change to occur?

-Clayton

1 Like

HI, Clayton.
Thank you for replying.

The "small cell" I am referring to is the prototype (as in the photo I sent you). The problem is that I upload, but they do not show up on the "little cell phone". Another problem is this ZIP message (as in the photo I sent you), when I try to install the app on the Android phone. I do not know what to do.
Please, can you help me?

Please, someone can help me?

Hi Paolla,

I think there maybe some confusion. We don't expect that any uploads into HQ will add content under the "small cell" in the Live Preview pane (what you are referring to as the cell phone).

Your content will appear in live preview once you click on the 'Start' button and then select your forms, including any multimedia you have assigned to menus, forms, or questions.

-Clayton