powerBi/Tableau Integration- Uanble to add Odata field

Hi

we recently export data to Power BI. we successfully save family cases. but the same step doesn't work for client cases.

Here is the steps i followed.

• field Type: case
  • app type: Applications
  • application: eCHIS application(Linked)
  • case type: client
    Then click on Add Odata feed
    Then I select columns. Then click on Save.
    Issue: client Odata feed is not visible on oData feeds list

Are there any errors in the server logs when you save the OData Feed? After you click Save, do you see a green box at the top with a message like this?

× Export client (created 2019-12-18) saved.

How about javascript errors in the console?

Here is the picture after saving client odata.,

Here is the log for on django

tail -f /home/cchq/www/echis/log/django.log

KeyError: 'cloudcare_releases'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/cchq/www/echis/releases/2019-12-18_14.33/python_env-3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/crispy_forms/utils.py", line 81, in render_field
bound_field = form[field]
File "/home/cchq/www/echis/releases/2019-12-18_14.33/python_env-3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/forms/forms.py", line 164, in getitem
', '.join(sorted(f for f in self.fields)),
KeyError: "Key 'cloudcare_releases' not found in 'DomainMetadataForm'. Choices are: default_timezone, delete_logo, hr_name, logo, mobile_ucr_sync_interval, project_description."

I don't think that's the right traceback - do you see another one above it?

That screenshot does look like it's successfully creating a new odata feed. Is there only the one odata feed there? If there are many, it's also possible it's just on a later page.

@Ethan_Soergel ,

yes the traceback might be related to another issue. I will post on separate post.

The client oData feed is still not visible on oData feeds list. we tried with changing parameters Like by including parent cases, minimizing the number of elements, excluding parent cases,.....

we only created 2 oData, so that no later page to display as shown below

hi @Ethan_Soergel

According to the link Tableau & CommCare Integration - #3 by Carla_Villoria , we need Advanced and Enterprise subscription plan is required.

Is that might be an issue?

In theory, yes, that could be a problem. Self-hosted environments should have access to all features by default, although it's possible that wasn't fully set up on your environment (we plan to do further work to make that more straightforward). You can double check your project's subscription at:
/a/<project_name>/settings/project/subscription/

The plan I'd expect to see there is "Dimagi Only CommCare Enterprise Edition"

yes. this is our subscription plan on our local setup, www.echisethiopia.org

And still unable to create a new oData Feed