New Cloudcare feature flag issue

We have a local install of CommcareHQ and have a question for the group.
using the original format the cloudcare piece works perfectly fine. But
when I enable the "new cloudcare envrionment" the application landing page
renders okay and the applications do show up but no additional navigation
will happen. if you click an application nothing happens. no error
either.

Is there an additional feature flag that must be enabled for this as well?

anybody have any info on this.

Thanks in advance.

John

Hi John,

In order to have the new cloudcare working locally you'll need to run the
java formplayer service which can be found here:
GitHub - dimagi/formplayer: Java Spring powered back-end web client for CommCare workflow and persistence engine. Backs "Live Preview" and "Web Apps" features of HQ. There are instructions in the README
to set it up.

Ben

··· On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:32 AM, John Harper < john.harper@grableservices.com> wrote:

We have a local install of CommcareHQ and have a question for the group.
using the original format the cloudcare piece works perfectly fine. But
when I enable the "new cloudcare envrionment" the application landing page
renders okay and the applications do show up but no additional navigation
will happen. if you click an application nothing happens. no error
either.

Is there an additional feature flag that must be enabled for this as well?

anybody have any info on this.

Thanks in advance.

John

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CommCare Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thanks Ben,

appreciated..........I will look at it and see.

··· On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 7:44:37 AM UTC-7, Ben Rudolph wrote: > > Hi John, > > In order to have the new cloudcare working locally you'll need to run the > java formplayer service which can be found here: > https://github.com/dimagi/formplayer. There are instructions in the > README to set it up. > > Ben > > On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:32 AM, John Harper <john....@grableservices.com > wrote: > >> We have a local install of CommcareHQ and have a question for the group. >> using the original format the cloudcare piece works perfectly fine. But >> when I enable the "new cloudcare envrionment" the application landing page >> renders okay and the applications do show up but no additional navigation >> will happen. if you click an application nothing happens. no error >> either. >> >> Is there an additional feature flag that must be enabled for this as well? >> >> anybody have any info on this. >> >> Thanks in advance. >> >> John >> >> -- >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "CommCare Developers" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >