MoH Madagascar - Check the stability of the on-premises instance

hello great team

following our local installation, and the resolutions of the problems in this post, we were able to solve the problem of "couchdb" and "Redis" and "celery" after some corrections of our configuration

Thank you very much for your help, but currently we still have another error, all the services are working

but we still have an error on the platform simulator, if you can give us some tips to solve this problem

thank you so much

1 Like

Hello

Restarting all services of "commcare" via "commcare-cloud cluster service commcare restart" command, I discovered that there is an error when "nginx" tries to find the server "172.16.88.204:8181" which matches "Formplayer" but I don't know how to solve it

I already tried to redeploy via "commcare-cloud cluster deploy formplayer" and "commcare-cloud cluster update-config --limit formplayer" command but it didn't work

Hi, @Mirado .

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm going to send a direct message to you with regards to this matter.

Kind regards.

I have faced the same issue, while everything seems to be up and running there are error on app simulation. Would be great to know what was the fix for this

The bug seemed to be related to the fact that formplayer was deployed on one of the webworkers. The quickest way to resolve this issue was to deploy FormPlayer alone on a completely different machine.

Thanks for reply. Thats not a good news at all. As I do have only one machine and I used to install monolith one, not the cluster.