Loss of form items in the Form Builder

Hi,

It happened to me twice in other projects, but this time is critical, I
can’t afford to redo everything : a form that was once full of questions
and logic now appears blank when I open it in the form builder.

Work Space : djantoli
Application : Djantoli - AdS
Module : Visites
Form : Ajouter une nouvelle visite

Do you know what happen here ? Do you know what can I do to retrieve all
the questions and logic ?

Thanks in advance,

Michel

Hi Michel,

It seems not you only facing this issue, also it happened to some of my
forms in one of my applications. What is happening???

··· On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 11:58:51 AM UTC+2, Michel Akkaoui - de Sousa wrote: > > Hi, > > It happened to me twice in other projects, but this time is critical, I > can't afford to redo everything : a form that was once full of questions > and logic now appears blank when I open it in the form builder. > > Work Space : djantoli > Application : Djantoli - AdS > Module : Visites > Form : Ajouter une nouvelle visite > > Do you know what happen here ? Do you know what can I do to retrieve all > the questions and logic ? > > Thanks in advance, > > Michel >

Indeed, I’ve got my form back !

Thanks a lot !

··· Le mercredi 28 septembre 2016 11:58:51 UTC+2, Michel Akkaoui - de Sousa a écrit : > > Hi, > > It happened to me twice in other projects, but this time is critical, I > can't afford to redo everything : a form that was once full of questions > and logic now appears blank when I open it in the form builder. > > Work Space : djantoli > Application : Djantoli - AdS > Module : Visites > Form : Ajouter une nouvelle visite > > Do you know what happen here ? Do you know what can I do to retrieve all > the questions and logic ? > > Thanks in advance, > > Michel >

Hey all,

We are currently experiencing issues with the application builder. Our dev
team is urgently looking into this and we hope to have a resolution soon.
We’ll be releasing a more formal notification shortly. Apologies for the
inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Will

··· On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 8:30 AM, elyse.tuyishime via commcare-users < commcare-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Michel,

It seems not you only facing this issue, also it happened to some of my
forms in one of my applications. What is happening???

On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 11:58:51 AM UTC+2, Michel Akkaoui - de Sousa wrote:

Hi,

It happened to me twice in other projects, but this time is critical, I
can’t afford to redo everything : a form that was once full of questions
and logic now appears blank when I open it in the form builder.

Work Space : djantoli
Application : Djantoli - AdS
Module : Visites
Form : Ajouter une nouvelle visite

Do you know what happen here ? Do you know what can I do to retrieve all
the questions and logic ?

Thanks in advance,

Michel


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Me too, my forms are back!

Thank you very much!!

··· ______________________ Elyse Tuyishime *Ag Innovation Department* *One Acre Fund** - Rwanda* Mobile: +250 783 604 124 | Skype: tuyishime.elyse

Twitter https://twitter.com/OneAcreFund Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/oneacrefund Website
http://www.oneacrefund.org/ Blog http://www.oneacrefund.org/blogs

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Michel Akkaoui - de Sousa < akkaouim@gmail.com> wrote:

Indeed, I’ve got my form back !

Thanks a lot !

Le mercredi 28 septembre 2016 11:58:51 UTC+2, Michel Akkaoui - de Sousa a
écrit :

Hi,

It happened to me twice in other projects, but this time is critical, I
can’t afford to redo everything : a form that was once full of questions
and logic now appears blank when I open it in the form builder.

Work Space : djantoli
Application : Djantoli - AdS
Module : Visites
Form : Ajouter une nouvelle visite

Do you know what happen here ? Do you know what can I do to retrieve all
the questions and logic ?

Thanks in advance,

Michel


You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
Google Groups “commcare-users” group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/
topic/commcare-users/CRaumvhsrN4/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi,

Just to follow up, we resolved the issue and everything should be working
as expected now. Please let us know if you see any further problems.

Thanks,
Amelia

··· On Sep 28, 2016 8:39 AM, "William Pride" wrote:

Hey all,

We are currently experiencing issues with the application builder. Our dev
team is urgently looking into this and we hope to have a resolution soon.
We’ll be releasing a more formal notification shortly. Apologies for the
inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Will

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 8:30 AM, elyse.tuyishime via commcare-users < commcare-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi Michel,

It seems not you only facing this issue, also it happened to some of my
forms in one of my applications. What is happening???

On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 11:58:51 AM UTC+2, Michel Akkaoui - de Sousa wrote:

Hi,

It happened to me twice in other projects, but this time is critical, I
can’t afford to redo everything : a form that was once full of questions
and logic now appears blank when I open it in the form builder.

Work Space : djantoli
Application : Djantoli - AdS
Module : Visites
Form : Ajouter une nouvelle visite

Do you know what happen here ? Do you know what can I do to retrieve all
the questions and logic ?

Thanks in advance,

Michel


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.