Fun question: Any other text icons that work inside commcare apps?

Hello all...

I have found a number of icons that, at least in my phones (usually samsung
phones) appear correctly when they are pasted into the text of CommCare
apps.

I find these to be handy when you're trying to emphasize a certain step or
a certain notification:

:phone: :ballot_box_with_check: :sunny: :open_umbrella: ★ ☞ :smiling_face: :heavy_check_mark::ballot_box_with_check: ☒ ☓ ✐ :airplane::heavy_check_mark::heavy_multiplication_x: ✗ ✘ :latin_cross:
✞ ✟ ‡ :pencil2:

I bet that some of these might fail when they are in non-samsung phones,
but it's worth a try.

In fact, they might fail right now when I paste them in google groups.

Anyway -- please let me know if you know of others that work.

Eric

I don't have a full list, but I have found that many icons will work with a
change of size/color based on the phone.
Here what I have tested : ⚐ ⚑ :warning: :heavy_check_mark: ✘ ☏ :bulb::green_book: :blue_book: :orange_book: :moneybag: :clipboard: :pill: :triangular_flag_on_post::no_entry_sign: :warning: :no_entry: :bell: :no_bell: :bangbang:
:interrobang: :question::grey_question::grey_exclamation::exclamation::writing_hand: :briefcase:

In this list for example, the yellow and red pill will appear all blue on
my phone.

Michel

··· Le mercredi 1 février 2017 06:08:30 UTC+1, Eric Stephan a écrit : > > > > Hello all... > > I have found a number of icons that, at least in my phones (usually > samsung phones) appear correctly when they are pasted into the text of > CommCare apps. > > I find these to be handy when you're trying to emphasize a certain step or > a certain notification: > > ☏ ☎ ☑ ☀ ☂ ★ ☞ ☺ ✔ • ☑ ☒ ☓ ✐ ✈ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ ✗ ✘ > ✝ ✞ ✟ ‡ ✏ > > I bet that some of these might fail when they are in non-samsung phones, > but it's worth a try. > > In fact, they might fail right now when I paste them in google groups. > > Anyway -- please let me know if you know of others that work. > > Eric >

I will test those additional ones in our phones... if those work for us,
that will be great!

thx
eric