from mobile and also present in couch db But in report it shows zero
submission

Thanks for your help

Sheeraz

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CommCare Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Cory

Thanks for your response

I run this command ./manage.py run_ptop --all as you suggest
It gives me the following error:

raise Error("cannot initialize blob db: %s" % reason)
corehq.blobs.exceptions.Error: cannot initialize blob db: invalid shared
drive path: None

guide me how to remove this error

Sheeraz

··· On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 7:05:05 PM UTC+5, Cory Zue wrote: > > Hi Sheeraz, > > You will need a working kafka and pillowtop setup to synchronize forms to > elasticsearch. We do not have great documentation on this but the "hammer" > approach would be to run ./manage.py run_ptop --all and if that completes > successfully then the processes should sync the data to elasticsearch and > will then show in reports. > > cheers, > Cory > > On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 6:34 AM, Sheeraz Mahmood <sheeraz...@gmail.com > wrote: > >> Hi everyone >> >> I have installed Comm-care HQ on Ubuntu 14.04 >> I am using Docker to run Comm-care HQ >> It is running OK. >> However it not displayed the submitted form in report .Form is submitted >> from mobile and also present in couch db But in report it shows zero >> submission >> >> >> Thanks for your help >> >> Sheeraz >> >> -- >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "CommCare Developers" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >

Hi Cory

This issue is resolved now I am able to view submitted form.
However there is a issue when I create new domain and installed app on
android it successfully sync with server but form is not submitted it show
me the following error

File "/vendor/lib/python2.7/site-packages/kafka/client.py", line 247, in
_raise_on_response_error
web_1 | raise resp
web_1 | FailedPayloadsError

when I used the domain demo which created by this command ./scripts/docker
runserver --bootstrap

I am successfully able to submit form to server from android

Regards

Sheeraz

··· On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 9:27:36 AM UTC+5, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote: > > Hi Cory > > Thanks for your response > > I run this command ./manage.py run_ptop --all as you suggest > It gives me the following error: > > raise Error("cannot initialize blob db: %s" % reason) > corehq.blobs.exceptions.Error: cannot initialize blob db: invalid shared > drive path: None > > guide me how to remove this error > > Sheeraz > > On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 7:05:05 PM UTC+5, Cory Zue wrote: >> >> Hi Sheeraz, >> >> You will need a working kafka and pillowtop setup to synchronize forms to >> elasticsearch. We do not have great documentation on this but the "hammer" >> approach would be to run ./manage.py run_ptop --all and if that completes >> successfully then the processes should sync the data to elasticsearch and >> will then show in reports. >> >> cheers, >> Cory >> >> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 6:34 AM, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote: >> >>> Hi everyone >>> >>> I have installed Comm-care HQ on Ubuntu 14.04 >>> I am using Docker to run Comm-care HQ >>> It is running OK. >>> However it not displayed the submitted form in report .Form is submitted >>> from mobile and also present in couch db But in report it shows zero >>> submission >>> >>> >>> Thanks for your help >>> >>> Sheeraz >>> >>> -- >>> >>> --- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "CommCare Developers" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >>

Hi Sheeraz,

That still looks like it might be an issue with the kafka setup. I would
read up on kafka and try to make sure your installation is working/setup
properly.

··· On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 3:46 AM, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote:

Hi Cory

This issue is resolved now I am able to view submitted form.
However there is a issue when I create new domain and installed app on
android it successfully sync with server but form is not submitted it show
me the following error

File "/vendor/lib/python2.7/site-packages/kafka/client.py", line 247, in
_raise_on_response_error
web_1 | raise resp
web_1 | FailedPayloadsError

when I used the domain demo which created by this command ./scripts/docker
runserver --bootstrap

I am successfully able to submit form to server from android

Regards

Sheeraz

On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 9:27:36 AM UTC+5, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote:

Hi Cory

Thanks for your response

I run this command ./manage.py run_ptop --all as you suggest
It gives me the following error:

raise Error("cannot initialize blob db: %s" % reason)
corehq.blobs.exceptions.Error: cannot initialize blob db: invalid shared
drive path: None

guide me how to remove this error

Sheeraz

On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 7:05:05 PM UTC+5, Cory Zue wrote:

Hi Sheeraz,

You will need a working kafka and pillowtop setup to synchronize forms
to elasticsearch. We do not have great documentation on this but the
"hammer" approach would be to run ./manage.py run_ptop --all and if that
completes successfully then the processes should sync the data to
elasticsearch and will then show in reports.

cheers,
Cory

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 6:34 AM, Sheeraz Mahmood sheeraz...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi everyone

I have installed Comm-care HQ on Ubuntu 14.04
I am using Docker to run Comm-care HQ
It is running OK.
However it not displayed the submitted form in report .Form is
submitted from mobile and also present in couch db But in report it shows
zero submission

Thanks for your help

Sheeraz

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CommCare Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CommCare Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Dear Sheeraz, pls share how you got manage.py run_ptop --all to run
successfully. thanks

··· On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 8:46:30 AM UTC+1, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote: > > Hi Cory > > This issue is resolved now I am able to view submitted form. > However there is a issue when I create new domain and installed app on > android it successfully sync with server but form is not submitted it show > me the following error > > File "/vendor/lib/python2.7/site-packages/kafka/client.py", line 247, in > _raise_on_response_error > web_1 | raise resp > web_1 | FailedPayloadsError > > when I used the domain demo which created by this command ./scripts/docker > runserver --bootstrap > > I am successfully able to submit form to server from android > > Regards > > Sheeraz > > > > On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 9:27:36 AM UTC+5, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote: >> >> Hi Cory >> >> Thanks for your response >> >> I run this command ./manage.py run_ptop --all as you suggest >> It gives me the following error: >> >> raise Error("cannot initialize blob db: %s" % reason) >> corehq.blobs.exceptions.Error: cannot initialize blob db: invalid shared >> drive path: None >> >> guide me how to remove this error >> >> Sheeraz >> >> On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 7:05:05 PM UTC+5, Cory Zue wrote: >>> >>> Hi Sheeraz, >>> >>> You will need a working kafka and pillowtop setup to synchronize forms >>> to elasticsearch. We do not have great documentation on this but the >>> "hammer" approach would be to run ./manage.py run_ptop --all and if that >>> completes successfully then the processes should sync the data to >>> elasticsearch and will then show in reports. >>> >>> cheers, >>> Cory >>> >>> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 6:34 AM, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote: >>> >>>> Hi everyone >>>> >>>> I have installed Comm-care HQ on Ubuntu 14.04 >>>> I am using Docker to run Comm-care HQ >>>> It is running OK. >>>> However it not displayed the submitted form in report .Form is >>>> submitted from mobile and also present in couch db But in report it shows >>>> zero submission >>>> >>>> >>>> Thanks for your help >>>> >>>> Sheeraz >>>> >>>> -- >>>> >>>> --- >>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>> Groups "CommCare Developers" group. >>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>>> an email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>> >>> >>>

Hi Cory

Thanks for your response

This issue is resolve.Now the only issue which i am facing is regarding
mobile worker
Mobile worker is created but when i want to watch list of active mobile
worker it shows me the following issue

There was an issue contacting the server. Please check your internet
connection. If this issue continues, please file a bug report
http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2F192.168.100.3%2Fa%2Ftest%2Fsettings%2Fusers%2Fcommcare%2F%23modalReportIssue&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFtnBWEJ6jR9_3Xx2C4-V8UY_7dlQ

On terminal it shows elasticsearch error 400

Guide me how to resolve this issue and also guide me about Rabitmq server
how to configure it and add it in docker container?

Regards

Sheeraz

··· On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 5:47:57 PM UTC+5, Cory Zue wrote: > > Hi Sheeraz, > > That still looks like it might be an issue with the kafka setup. I would > read up on kafka and try to make sure your installation is working/setup > properly. > > On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 3:46 AM, Sheeraz Mahmood <sheeraz...@gmail.com > wrote: > >> Hi Cory >> >> This issue is resolved now I am able to view submitted form. >> However there is a issue when I create new domain and installed app on >> android it successfully sync with server but form is not submitted it show >> me the following error >> >> File "/vendor/lib/python2.7/site-packages/kafka/client.py", line 247, in >> _raise_on_response_error >> web_1 | raise resp >> web_1 | FailedPayloadsError >> >> when I used the domain demo which created by this command ./scripts/docker >> runserver --bootstrap >> >> I am successfully able to submit form to server from android >> >> Regards >> >> Sheeraz >> >> >> >> On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 9:27:36 AM UTC+5, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote: >>> >>> Hi Cory >>> >>> Thanks for your response >>> >>> I run this command ./manage.py run_ptop --all as you suggest >>> It gives me the following error: >>> >>> raise Error("cannot initialize blob db: %s" % reason) >>> corehq.blobs.exceptions.Error: cannot initialize blob db: invalid shared >>> drive path: None >>> >>> guide me how to remove this error >>> >>> Sheeraz >>> >>> On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 7:05:05 PM UTC+5, Cory Zue wrote: >>>> >>>> Hi Sheeraz, >>>> >>>> You will need a working kafka and pillowtop setup to synchronize forms >>>> to elasticsearch. We do not have great documentation on this but the >>>> "hammer" approach would be to run ./manage.py run_ptop --all and if that >>>> completes successfully then the processes should sync the data to >>>> elasticsearch and will then show in reports. >>>> >>>> cheers, >>>> Cory >>>> >>>> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 6:34 AM, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote: >>>> >>>>> Hi everyone >>>>> >>>>> I have installed Comm-care HQ on Ubuntu 14.04 >>>>> I am using Docker to run Comm-care HQ >>>>> It is running OK. >>>>> However it not displayed the submitted form in report .Form is >>>>> submitted from mobile and also present in couch db But in report it shows >>>>> zero submission >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Thanks for your help >>>>> >>>>> Sheeraz >>>>> >>>>> -- >>>>> >>>>> --- >>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>> Groups "CommCare Developers" group. >>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>>>> an email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>> >>>> >>>> -- >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "CommCare Developers" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >

Hi

I use these instruction to setup comm-care HQ

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/commcare-developers/Clv6LCU2wR0

Thanks

··· On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 1:31:02 AM UTC+5, Eucalyptus D wrote: > > Dear Sheeraz, pls share how you got manage.py run_ptop --all to run > successfully. thanks > > On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 8:46:30 AM UTC+1, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote: >> >> Hi Cory >> >> This issue is resolved now I am able to view submitted form. >> However there is a issue when I create new domain and installed app on >> android it successfully sync with server but form is not submitted it show >> me the following error >> >> File "/vendor/lib/python2.7/site-packages/kafka/client.py", line 247, in >> _raise_on_response_error >> web_1 | raise resp >> web_1 | FailedPayloadsError >> >> when I used the domain demo which created by this command ./scripts/docker >> runserver --bootstrap >> >> I am successfully able to submit form to server from android >> >> Regards >> >> Sheeraz >> >> >> >> On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 9:27:36 AM UTC+5, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote: >>> >>> Hi Cory >>> >>> Thanks for your response >>> >>> I run this command ./manage.py run_ptop --all as you suggest >>> It gives me the following error: >>> >>> raise Error("cannot initialize blob db: %s" % reason) >>> corehq.blobs.exceptions.Error: cannot initialize blob db: invalid shared >>> drive path: None >>> >>> guide me how to remove this error >>> >>> Sheeraz >>> >>> On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 7:05:05 PM UTC+5, Cory Zue wrote: >>>> >>>> Hi Sheeraz, >>>> >>>> You will need a working kafka and pillowtop setup to synchronize forms >>>> to elasticsearch. We do not have great documentation on this but the >>>> "hammer" approach would be to run ./manage.py run_ptop --all and if that >>>> completes successfully then the processes should sync the data to >>>> elasticsearch and will then show in reports. >>>> >>>> cheers, >>>> Cory >>>> >>>> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 6:34 AM, Sheeraz Mahmood wrote: >>>> >>>>> Hi everyone >>>>> >>>>> I have installed Comm-care HQ on Ubuntu 14.04 >>>>> I am using Docker to run Comm-care HQ >>>>> It is running OK. >>>>> However it not displayed the submitted form in report .Form is >>>>> submitted from mobile and also present in couch db But in report it shows >>>>> zero submission >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Thanks for your help >>>>> >>>>> Sheeraz >>>>> >>>>> -- >>>>> >>>>> --- >>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>> Groups "CommCare Developers" group. >>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>>>> an email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>> >>>> >>>>