Data extraction

We are able to get data from commcare for data view tab but in variable view, label and values fields are empty in SPSS. Without this we won’t be able to relate the value with the variable while analysis.
I am looking for the solution, so that we can download in a format that SPSS reads and gets the relation of variable and value. Like in attachment (1 indicates HH head and 2 indicates head teacher)

Is there an issue getting the data you need into a spreadsheet? It sounds like the problem you're running into concerns loading the spreadsheet into SPSS, is that right? If so, you might have better luck posing this question on an SPSS forum, as this is outside of our areas of expertise.

Hi, Ethan
Thanks For the response,
I would like to elaborate more on this issue. Below is the elaboration:

Step 1:Exported CSV file

Step 2: Exported CSV file is successfully imported into SPSS Date View

Step 3:Variable View tab required information under label and values column for each corresponding question ID (Name column). If we didn't get such information from commcare, we need to manually perform this task. To avoid manual work if commcare can able to provide information for variable view tab compatible with SPSS, will be great.

Actually file is required in .sps format which is readable by SPSS for label and value column corresponding to each question ID and is called as SPSS syntax file.

To avoid manual work if commcare can able to provide information for variable view tab compatible with SPSS, will be great.

I don't believe CommCare has this capability. There is support for spreadsheets, and more recently, support for integrating with Power BI or Tableau via the OData standard. You may also be interested in reading about Excel dashboards, which are useful if you have some data transformations like this that will need to be reapplied every time you update.

I'll also forward this to the product team so they're aware of interest in using SPSS with CommCare.