CommCareHQ Reports Issues Resolved

Dear Users,

Over the weekend we were able to resolve the issues with reports on
CommCareHQ. All reports should now be functioning normally, displaying new
data in real-time and all historical data.

We understand how important reporting can be for daily operations, and work
hard to ensure accurate, real-time reporting is available. Again, we
apologies to those who were affected.

Sincerely,
Amelia

··· On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 7:45 PM, Amelia Sagoff wrote:

Dear Users,

I’m writing to let you know we are currently experiencing problems with
reports on CommCareHQ.

The following reports and features are affected by this problem and are
not displaying historical or real-time data.

  • The Submit History report (where you can view all form submissions)
  • The Case List report
  • All worker monitoring reports except the Case Activity report
  • Mobile reports that rely on the advanced “Call Center” functionality
  • All APIs

I would like to reassure you that there is no risk of data loss for
submitted data.

We are looking into the problem urgently, and will update you as soon as
we have a better sense of the timeline for resolution. Our apologies to
anyone affected.

Sincerely,
Amelia

Dear Amelia

Thanks for the update.But the reports are still experiencing problems.We
are facing problems in some indicators.
With best regards,

Tewelde Aregawi

E-Health Specialist

MVP(MDE)

Tigray/Hawzein

Mobile +251933730215
Skype : tewelde.aregawi1
Face Book : tewelde aregawi

Courage, Strength, Determination, Compassion, Loyalty, Selflessness and
Confidence
Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You’ll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

··· On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 5:11 PM, Amelia Sagoff wrote:

Dear Users,

Over the weekend we were able to resolve the issues with reports on
CommCareHQ. All reports should now be functioning normally, displaying new
data in real-time and all historical data.

We understand how important reporting can be for daily operations, and
work hard to ensure accurate, real-time reporting is available. Again, we
apologies to those who were affected.

Sincerely,
Amelia

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 7:45 PM, Amelia Sagoff asagoff@dimagi.com wrote:

Dear Users,

I’m writing to let you know we are currently experiencing problems with
reports on CommCareHQ.

The following reports and features are affected by this problem and are
not displaying historical or real-time data.

  • The Submit History report (where you can view all form submissions)
  • The Case List report
  • All worker monitoring reports except the Case Activity report
  • Mobile reports that rely on the advanced "Call Center"
    functionality
  • All APIs

I would like to reassure you that there is no risk of data loss for
submitted data.

We are looking into the problem urgently, and will update you as soon as
we have a better sense of the timeline for resolution. Our apologies to
anyone affected.

Sincerely,
Amelia


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Tewelde,

Thanks for reaching out - I’m sorry that you’re running into issues still
and hopefully we can work to resolve these.

I’m going to open a support request to explore the problems that your
reports are experiencing at this time. I will respond back to the thread
with our conclusions if they will impact others.

I’ll correspond with you further from this new issue.

Thanks,

··· On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:34 AM, Tewelde Aregawi wrote:

Dear Amelia

Thanks for the update.But the reports are still experiencing problems.We
are facing problems in some indicators.
With best regards,

Tewelde Aregawi

E-Health Specialist

MVP(MDE)

Tigray/Hawzein

Mobile +251933730215
Skype : tewelde.aregawi1
Face Book : tewelde aregawi

Courage, Strength, Determination, Compassion, Loyalty, Selflessness and
Confidence
Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You’ll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 5:11 PM, Amelia Sagoff asagoff@dimagi.com wrote:

Dear Users,

Over the weekend we were able to resolve the issues with reports on
CommCareHQ. All reports should now be functioning normally, displaying new
data in real-time and all historical data.

We understand how important reporting can be for daily operations, and
work hard to ensure accurate, real-time reporting is available. Again, we
apologies to those who were affected.

Sincerely,
Amelia

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 7:45 PM, Amelia Sagoff asagoff@dimagi.com wrote:

Dear Users,

I’m writing to let you know we are currently experiencing problems with
reports on CommCareHQ.

The following reports and features are affected by this problem and are
not displaying historical or real-time data.

  • The Submit History report (where you can view all form submissions)
  • The Case List report
  • All worker monitoring reports except the Case Activity report
  • Mobile reports that rely on the advanced "Call Center"
    functionality
  • All APIs

I would like to reassure you that there is no risk of data loss for
submitted data.

We are looking into the problem urgently, and will update you as soon as
we have a better sense of the timeline for resolution. Our apologies to
anyone affected.

Sincerely,
Amelia


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Nate Haduch

Technical Support Analyst
Dimagi, Inc | 585 Massachusetts Ave | Suite 3 | Cambridge, MA 02139
web: http://www.dimagi.com/