CommCareHQ Maintenance June 4 8:00PM GMT

Dear Users,

I’m writing to let you know we are planning on performing maintenance on
CommCareHQ Thursday, June 4 at 8:00PM GMT. We are not anticipating any
downtime or other disruptions.

While we do not anticipate any downtime, there is often a higher risk of
server issues during maintenance. We schedule maintenance at low-usage
times and are committed to communicating transparently with you to mitigate
the impact this risk has on your projects.

Best,
Amelia

Dear Users,

As previously announced, we are currently experiencing some downtime on
CommCareHQ. This should be resolved shortly. Please reach out if you have
any questions.

Best,
Gillian

··· On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Amelia Sagoff wrote:

Dear Users,

I’m writing to let you know we are planning on performing maintenance on
CommCareHQ Thursday, June 4 at 8:00PM GMT. We are not anticipating any
downtime or other disruptions.

While we do not anticipate any downtime, there is often a higher risk of
server issues during maintenance. We schedule maintenance at low-usage
times and are committed to communicating transparently with you to mitigate
the impact this risk has on your projects.

Best,
Amelia


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hello,

I would like to delete a mobile user but I can’t. Is this due to
maintenance issue? Thanks!

··· On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 1:40:52 AM UTC+6:30, Amelia Sagoff wrote: > > Dear Users, > > I'm writing to let you know we are planning on performing maintenance on > CommCareHQ Thursday, June 4 at 8:00PM GMT. We are not anticipating any > downtime or other disruptions. > > While we do not anticipate any downtime, there is often a higher risk of > server issues during maintenance. We schedule maintenance at low-usage > times and are committed to communicating transparently with you to mitigate > the impact this risk has on your projects. > > Best, > Amelia >

Dear Users,

CommCareHQ is back up and running. We were watching the maintenance process
carefully and were able to identify and resolve the problem quickly.

Thanks for your patience,
Amelia

··· On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:21 PM Gillian Javetski wrote:

Dear Users,

As previously announced, we are currently experiencing some downtime on
CommCareHQ. This should be resolved shortly. Please reach out if you have
any questions.

Best,
Gillian
On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Amelia Sagoff asagoff@dimagi.com wrote:

Dear Users,

I’m writing to let you know we are planning on performing maintenance on
CommCareHQ Thursday, June 4 at 8:00PM GMT. We are not anticipating any
downtime or other disruptions.

While we do not anticipate any downtime, there is often a higher risk of
server issues during maintenance. We schedule maintenance at low-usage
times and are committed to communicating transparently with you to mitigate
the impact this risk has on your projects.

Best,
Amelia

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups

“commcare-users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Chan,

HQ should be up at this time, so any difficulties involving user deletion
is likely a separate issue. If you continue to have problems deleting
users, please use the “Report an Issue” button on CommCareHQ and we will
look into it.

Thanks,

··· On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 12:19 AM, Chan Nyein Myat Aung < channyeinmyataung@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to delete a mobile user but I can’t. Is this due to
maintenance issue? Thanks!

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 1:40:52 AM UTC+6:30, Amelia Sagoff wrote:

Dear Users,

I’m writing to let you know we are planning on performing maintenance on
CommCareHQ Thursday, June 4 at 8:00PM GMT. We are not anticipating any
downtime or other disruptions.

While we do not anticipate any downtime, there is often a higher risk of
server issues during maintenance. We schedule maintenance at low-usage
times and are committed to communicating transparently with you to mitigate
the impact this risk has on your projects.

Best,
Amelia


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Nate Haduch

Technical Support Analyst
Dimagi, Inc | 585 Massachusetts Ave | Suite 3 | Cambridge, MA 02139
web: http://www.dimagi.com/