Dear CommCare Community,
- Are you a CommCare wizard?
- Are you eager to build an exciting, easy-to-use, useful technological data system that gives its users superpowers?
- Are you pumped to make an awesome company more awesome?
- Do you like the idea of integrating CommCare with either Salesforce or Tableau?
- Do you have experience working in a low/no internet environment and an understanding of the operational/technical limitations that come with this?
- Have you embraced the principles of good UX and UI in your personal and professional life?
- Are you ready take on a large complex problem and master it with technology?
If so, check out this opportunity to work closely with a young Ethiopian techie and a young social agribusiness start-up. You’ll help us design our Farmer Management System and transfer all of your knowledge and expertise into someone who can carry on the system sustainably.
Email me at email@example.com if you are qualified and interested. Please include “FMS Designer” inthe subject line and include a CV plus the answers to the below questions:
- Why are you interested in the position of FMS Designer?
- What is your favorite website, and why is it your favorite?
GreenPath is a a specialty food company that produces and sources premium food products through a large network of smallholder Partner Farms. The company exports its premium, organic products to specialty retailers and wholesalers in the Europe and the Middle East. After 2.5 years of operations, The company now manages a staff of 30 professionals and a network of more than 100 smallholder Partner Farmers, while exporting weekly to Europe.
In order to professionalize and ready the company for significant scaling in the coming years, the company is establishing a Farmer Management System to be built using CommCare joined to a CRM style web-interface (likely SalesForce and/or Tableau Offline). The system will provide guidance to the company’s Farm Production Officers, codifying their work flows, storing the majority of the company’s data, and serving as the canonical resource for company decision making and reporting. It should also empower the Farm Manager and all Senior Management with data, charts, and insights that will support their work.