CommCare Application Error

Hi,

I am getting an error while launching CommCare Application on Nokia ASHA 501 phone. The error which comes on screen is showing below

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF1762.A0A05650]

If I click on "Yes" to debug information then nothing happens and screen resumes with same error. Any idea how to get rid off this error ??

Looking for your expert advice.

Regards
Afroz

Afroz,

Two questions for you.

1. When you installed CommCare, what process did you use on the Asha 501?
    Did you move both the CommCare.jad and CommCare.jar files onto the device?

2. When you say that "Nothing happens" when you press the button, does the
    screen change in any way, or is it simply unresponsive when you press the
    screen?

-Clayton

··· On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:36 AM, Khan, Afroz wrote:

Hi,

I am getting an error while launching CommCare Application on Nokia ASHA
501 phone. The error which comes on screen is showing below

If I click on “Yes” to debug information then nothing happens and screen
resumes with same error. Any idea how to get rid off this error ??

Regards

Afroz

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for your reply. Kindly get my answer below in Blue.

Regards
Afroz

··· From: commcare-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:commcare-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Clayton Sims Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:22 PM To: commcare-users Subject: Re: CommCare Application Error

Afroz,

Two questions for you.

1.  When you installed CommCare, what process did you use on the Asha 501? Did you move both the CommCare.jad and CommCare.jar files onto the device?

I copied both file into device by doing simple copy paste. Yes I moved both CommCare.jad and CommCare.jar file into the device.

CommCare.jad into SD Card and CommCare.jar into Phone memory. If I moved both file into SD card then I am not able to install CommCare.jar file and get error as showing below

[cid:image002.jpg@01CF181F.5EA66650]

And if I move CommCare.jar file into phone memory then I am able to install CommCare.jar file and get CommCare logo on Phone's screen. But when I launch the application by clicking on CommCare logo then I gets error as showing below

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF181D.EB3C9CD0]

1.  When you say that "Nothing happens" when you press the button, does the screen change in any way, or is it simply unresponsive when you press the screen?

No, screen doesn't change in any way, it resumes with the same error as showing above.

-Clayton

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:36 AM, Khan, Afroz <Afroz.Khan@crs.orgmailto:Afroz.Khan@crs.org> wrote:
Hi,

I am getting an error while launching CommCare Application on Nokia ASHA 501 phone. The error which comes on screen is showing below

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF181D.EB3C9CD0]

If I click on "Yes" to debug information then nothing happens and screen resumes with same error. Any idea how to get rid off this error ??

Regards
Afroz

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.commailto:commcare-users%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.commailto:commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.