The CommCare 2.52.0 pre-release is now available for QA. The pre-release is made available for any users or projects that would like to do their own testing of the next upcoming mobile release. Please report any issues you encounter in this pre-release version.
The most significant changes in the upcoming release are listed here -
- Updated Signature Widget to restrict users from saving empty signatures.
- Updated graph UI so that in case of large labels on X-Axis( length > 5 characters), we’ll rotate the labels to 75 degrees
- Updated CommCare button UI.
cc-use-mapbox-mapsetting is enabled for an app, we'll use mapbox styled map for capturing location for location-capture questions that have an appearance attribute of
- Fixed sync failures due to large lookup tables.
- Added a special itext support for showing form summary in incomplete form list. More details can be found here Form Summary Text (Pragma-Form-Descriptor) - CommCare Public - Dimagi Confluence
- We'll use
.mp3codec for audios recorded inside CommCare
- We'll show a better error message for app install failures due to captive portals.
- Updated case relationship algorithm so that if a form creates a cyclic case relationship on save, it will get quarantined locally on mobile and won't be uploaded to HQ. Any case updates applicable for such forms won't be applied. Only applicable for projects with auto purge on aka
cc-auto-purgeis set to
yesin custom settings.
You can download the latest 2.52 pre-release apk by clicking this link.