Bold Font

Hello

Can you please tell me if there is a way to make certain word stand out
(Bold, Italic, color, underlined, or other) for the questions and answers
on the applications forms.

Thanks

Alexis,

This will actually be possible when 2.20 is released which should be in the
next week or so. I’ll follow up on this thread with further information
then.

Best,
Will

··· On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Alexis Maldonado wrote:

Hello

Can you please tell me if there is a way to make certain word stand out
(Bold, Italic, color, underlined, or other) for the questions and answers
on the applications forms.

Thanks


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thanks for the info Will

··· On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 2:02:37 PM UTC-6, William Pride wrote: > > Alexis, > > This will actually be possible when 2.20 is released which should be in > the next week or so. I'll follow up on this thread with further information > then. > > Best, > Will > > > On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Alexis Maldonado <amme...@gmail.com > wrote: > >> Hello >> >> Can you please tell me if there is a way to make certain word stand out >> (Bold, Italic, color, underlined, or other) for the questions and answers >> on the applications forms. >> >> Thanks >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "commcare-users" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to commcare-user...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >

Hi Will,

I just switched my app to CommCare 2.20 and don’t see a way to use
bold/italic/etc. within a question. Could you provide the followup info on
how to do this?

··· On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 5:24:43 PM UTC-4, Alexis Maldonado wrote: > > Thanks for the info Will > > On Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 2:02:37 PM UTC-6, William Pride wrote: >> >> Alexis, >> >> This will actually be possible when 2.20 is released which should be in >> the next week or so. I'll follow up on this thread with further information >> then. >> >> Best, >> Will >> >> >> On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Alexis Maldonado wrote: >> >>> Hello >>> >>> Can you please tell me if there is a way to make certain word stand out >>> (Bold, Italic, color, underlined, or other) for the questions and answers >>> on the applications forms. >>> >>> Thanks >>> >>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "commcare-users" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to commcare-user...@googlegroups.com. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >>

Hello,

The ability to configure this is still in testing and not yet widely
released. If you would like to be a part of the test group please report an
issue on HQ requesting access and we will follow up .

cory