API for "My saved reports"

Hello,

I'm setting up an internal performance monitoring system and I'd like to be able to flag mobile workers who have not submitted data within the last 24 hours. I have a saved report for "Worker Activity", and I thought I could access this information through the reports API. However, none of the "Saved reports" appear in the report list API queries (I can only see reports created using the report builder).

Here are my questions:
Is there a way to access the "Saved reports" using the API?
If not, is there any other way to get a user's last submission date/time without going through a browser?

I don't believe there is an API for saved reports.

One approach would be to look at the user IDs of forms submitted in the past 24 hours and compare that against the list of users.

You may also want to keep track of this information in your system so it is easier to access in the way you need. One approach to that is through the use of the CommCare Data Export Tool to keep a SQL database populated with project data.

Another possibility for your use case is to set up form forwarding so CommCare notifies your system whenever new forms are submitted.