Welcome to the Research Community of Practice!

Welcome to the CommCare Community of Practice for Research Teams & Universities!

We created this space for you to share learnings, ask questions, and collaborate. We'll also be sharing regular CommCare tips and tricks, as well as the new Researcher Spotlight Series, to showcase some of the impactful work our partners are doing around the world.

Thanks for checking out this space, we hope you'll enjoy it and feel like contributing! Please feel free to share suggestions here of additional content or topics you would like to see.

1 Like

Thanks Gabriella and colleagues,
I just joined this community. Exciting! I look forward to exchanging with members of this group. My research projects are focusing on neglected tropical diseases, maternal and child health, and health systems research. Look forward to sharing/learning more.

1 Like

Hi @gabriella , many thanks for creating this space! This morning, I was running into the following issue and am unable to resolve it:

CommCare found an issue with the 'suite' resource:

Invalud XML Structure (START_TAG <no_items_text>@93:20 in java.io.InputStreamReader@2cfdc99): Expected Element <no_items_text> found instead

I can not install application reversions, and I cannot push updates to the application. Is there a way to resolve this issue? Other users also seem to be posting this issue this morning.