Update lookup table and case list

Hi Commcare users
To update lookup tables and case list we need to turn on "Two Way Sync"
I don't see this option on the seetings of my application.
Your help please!
Felix

What makes you say you need to turn that setting on? Both of those things should work automatically in normal circumstances.

Hello Ethan
Thank your for your clarification becausse I read in commcare that to update lookup tables on the phone over time, you need to turn on "Two Way Sync".
The problem I come accross now is that, I created a registrer form with 3 others following forms. the registrer form contains 4 lookup table fields. I want to display this fields in the following forms. So I created hidden fields with the result of this fields in default value in each hidden value in the following forms.
I have the same cases properties in all the 4 modules and forms of the App. But when I registrer a case, I see the fields of the case in all the following forms. But I don't see the data under this fields of the case list. I see the data in the case list only one (01) following form.
I don't know what is happening.
Thanks for your support!
Felix

Hello Ethan,
It is now perfect. I think the problem was related to my internet connection. Thank you for the diligence and your best support.
Felix