Some problem with form display condition

In module 3 (seguimento de referencias na US), I want to open the form ‘ visita de integracao’ if the answer is yes to the question referiu o paciente para US in the form ‘perda de seguminto’, module 2 as shown in the image. I have set the form display condition in the form settings, but the form does not show even the answer is yes. I don’t know what might be happening. Any help is welcome.

Hi,

Form Display conditions operate mostly off of case data, are you sure you are saving the value of that question to the case you are selecting with the same name?

Hi, Clayton.

I saved the question as a case property as show in the below. it is the first case property in the image. I do not if this is what you mean. In the registration form in module I, I register three types of patients and each form in module II is opened based on on the type of patients registered in module I. i.e. we register a patient in module I then we follow them up in module II. I do not understant this part: are you sure you are saving the value of that question to the case you are selecting with the same name?

Hi Dear All,

I am new in using CommCare application. I created a module with registration form, a form for cas update and a closing form.
I let the Menu setting to "Display Menu and then Form".

Now, I have set the form display condition in the closing form setting using a case property as follows:

./est_vaccine_dose1 = "oui"

but I got following error message:
"There are errors in your application. Please fix these errors in your application before using app preview".

Could anyone help me to fix this error ?

Regards