[resolved] CommCare HQ Technical Issues - October 30, 2018

(Kishan Sampat) #1

Dear CommCare HQ users,

We are currently experiencing technical issues on our server, causing slowness on CommCare HQ. You may occasionally see a 500 error while trying to access your project. You may also experience slowness / errors while generating exports and reports. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Our engineers are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Regards,
Kishan

(Kishan Sampat) #2

Dear Users,

We’re continuing to troubleshoot the problem with CommCare HQ. We sincerely apologize for the issues and appreciate your patience.

Regards,

(Kishan Sampat) #3

Dear Users,

The issue has now been resolved. The root cause was determined to be an issue with a queue processing tool that we use on our server.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused due to this, and appreciate your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this problem.

In case you continue to face any issue, do not hesitate to reach out to support@dimagi.com

Best,
Kishan

(Chloe) #4

Hi Kishan,

I’m still experiencing severe delays, particularly when trying to export form data - is the issue still on going ?

Many thanks

Chloe

(Ayomipo Edinger) #5

I am also experiencing terrible slowness. Even to update details of mobile workers. every click takes a very long time to open up

(Bryony Michaelson) #6

Hi, just wanted to also point out that I have not been able to access “Export Form Data” the entire day. Could this is a separate issue to the one referenced above?

Thanks
Bryony

(Kishan Sampat) #7

Hi all,

Sorry for the late response on this. The slowness was an aftereffect of the technical issues on that day. We’ve seen improvements in performance after that day.

If you’re continuing to face any issues on specific links, please reach out to support@dimagi.com and we’ll be happy to assist.

Regards,