Question Regarding Why Case Property Isn't Appearing on Case List

Hi! I am having trouble figuring out why the variable I saved as the case property for "name" for my child cases is not showing up in the App Properties.

I created a survey form such that the Household Survey creates a child case, in addition to a parent case. The variable that represents the case_property for "name" for the parent cases is "case_name". See the image below:

The "case_name" variable is pulled from this set of repeating questions in the Household Survey. See the image below:

Similarly, the variable that represents the case_property for "name" for child cases is "child_fullname," which is captured in another series of repeating questions in the Household Survey. See the next two photos below:

1. The case_property for "Name" for child cases is represented by the variable "child_fullname"

1. The "child_fullname" variable is captured by the repeating group of questions indicated by the photo below:

I set the case type for the Household Survey as "Household". See the photo below:

I set the case type for the Child Nutrition Form as "Household_Member," where I tried to reference the case property for "name" for the child cases. However, the variable, child_fullname did not pop up as an App Property for "Household_Member" app properties. Only the variable "case_name," which is the case property for "name" for parent cases popped up as an App Property. See the photos below for reference:

1. Setting the case type for the Child Nutrition Form as "household_member"

1. The case_property "case_name" showing up under App Properties for both Parent (household) and Child (household_member) cases, but child_fullname (the case property for "name" for child cases is not showing up)

Does anyone know why child_fullname is not popping up as a case/app property even though I did save it as an App Property? Any input regarding this would be much appreciated. Thanks!

If I don't understand wrong,
The case_name that you see in the App property in the household_member case type is the child fullname property that you added,
As you referred the child fullname as name in the case properties, you will see it as case_name in the app property,
in the app properties, you see the case property name rather than the question ID
Try to use the case_name in a label and see if it brings the required value or not