and to the left.

So I can’t make a new version. Am I doing something wrong or is there a
server problem?

Regards

Simon
14/6/16

I don't think it is a server problem. I was able to deploy new version
couple of minutes ago.

··· On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 4:10:56 PM UTC+5:45, Simon Berry wrote: > > Hi > > I have just modified one of our Apps (added a Label 'question') but when I > click ‘Deploy’ I get a blank screen except the menu items across the top > and to the left. > > So I can’t make a new version. Am I doing something wrong or is there a > server problem? > > Regards > > Simon > 14/6/16 > > >

Hello,

There is a problem affecting the "deploy" page on firefox browsers. Our
team is looking into it and hoping to have a fix later today.

Cory

··· On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Bibek Adhikari wrote:

I don't think it is a server problem. I was able to deploy new version
couple of minutes ago.

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 4:10:56 PM UTC+5:45, Simon Berry wrote:

Hi

I have just modified one of our Apps (added a Label 'question') but when
I click ‘Deploy’ I get a blank screen except the menu items across the top
and to the left.

So I can’t make a new version. Am I doing something wrong or is there a
server problem?

Regards

Simon
14/6/16

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"commcare-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

I can confirm that 'Deploy' is working in Safari but not in Firefox.

Thanks for the quick responses. Much appreciated.

Simon

··· On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:49:13 AM UTC+1, Cory Zue wrote: > > Hello, > > There is a problem affecting the "deploy" page on firefox browsers. Our > team is looking into it and hoping to have a fix later today. > > Cory > > On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Bibek Adhikari <bibeka...@gmail.com > wrote: > >> I don't think it is a server problem. I was able to deploy new version >> couple of minutes ago. >> >> >> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 4:10:56 PM UTC+5:45, Simon Berry wrote: >>> >>> Hi >>> >>> I have just modified one of our Apps (added a Label 'question') but when >>> I click ‘Deploy’ I get a blank screen except the menu items across the top >>> and to the left. >>> >>> So I can’t make a new version. Am I doing something wrong or is there a >>> server problem? >>> >>> Regards >>> >>> Simon >>> 14/6/16 >>> >>> >>> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "commcare-users" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to commcare-user...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >

Hi Simon,
The issue affecting the Deploy page on Firefox has been resolved. Do not
hesitate to get back to us in case the issue persists on your side.
Thanks,
Kishan

··· On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 4:28:34 PM UTC+5:30, Simon Berry wrote: > > I can confirm that 'Deploy' is working in Safari but not in Firefox. > > Thanks for the quick responses. Much appreciated. > > Simon > > On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:49:13 AM UTC+1, Cory Zue wrote: >> >> Hello, >> >> There is a problem affecting the "deploy" page on firefox browsers. Our >> team is looking into it and hoping to have a fix later today. >> >> Cory >> >> On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Bibek Adhikari wrote: >> >>> I don't think it is a server problem. I was able to deploy new version >>> couple of minutes ago. >>> >>> >>> On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 4:10:56 PM UTC+5:45, Simon Berry wrote: >>>> >>>> Hi >>>> >>>> I have just modified one of our Apps (added a Label 'question') but >>>> when I click ‘Deploy’ I get a blank screen except the menu items across the >>>> top and to the left. >>>> >>>> So I can’t make a new version. Am I doing something wrong or is there a >>>> server problem? >>>> >>>> Regards >>>> >>>> Simon >>>> 14/6/16 >>>> >>>> >>>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "commcare-users" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to commcare-user...@googlegroups.com. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >>