In addition to the release of 2.10 yesterday, today we are pleased to
announce a few improvements to data exports.
Below is a summary of improvements. For more information about exports, see
our help site:
- Automatically remove duplicate form submissions
- Include data submitted by archived users
New custom exports (current custom exports will still work as expected):
- Include username of mobile worker
- Select by default the most relevant data
- Hide rarely used, advanced data fields
- Hide data from questions or forms that have been deleted from the most
recent version of your application.
- Metadata (advanced information collected automatically) is now named
more intuitively (e.g. case_id instead of _id).
- Metadata is now tagged as “info” instead of “meta”
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Amelia and the CommCare Team