I have tried to implement the following for one of our applications:
mother_pregnant='no' and last_visit_no < 6 and
(today()-date(child_birthdate)) <=30

When starting the application, this results in an error in the Startup
screen:
'There was an error and CommCare could not be started. Do you want to see
the debug information?
Parse error in Xpath ............
Unable to tokenize ...../last_visit_no < 6 and (tod.....

Thanks,

Marije

Hi Marije,

Are you using a CommCare 2.0 application? I believe that's needed to
filter on multiple case properties.

Thanks!
Sheel

··· On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Marije Geldof wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is possible to have multiple filter condition
for one case detail list?

I have tried to implement the following for one of our applications:
mother_pregnant='no' and last_visit_no < 6 and
(today()-date(child_birthdate)) <=30

When starting the application, this results in an error in the Startup
screen:
'There was an error and CommCare could not be started. Do you want to see
the debug information?
Parse error in Xpath ............
Unable to tokenize ...../last_visit_no < 6 and (tod.....

Thanks,

Marije

--
Sheel Shah
Project Manager | Dimagi India
t: +91 1146704670 | m: +91 9560187282

Hi Sheel,

Yes, I am using CommCare 2.0

Marije

··· On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 5:39:13 PM UTC+2, Sheel Shah wrote: > > Hi Marije, > > Are you using a CommCare 2.0 application? I believe that's needed to > filter on multiple case properties. > > Thanks! > Sheel > > > > > On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Marije Geldof <marije...@gmail.com wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> I was wondering whether it is possible to have multiple filter condition >> for one case detail list? >> >> I have tried to implement the following for one of our applications: >> mother_pregnant='no' and last_visit_no < 6 and >> (today()-date(child_birthdate)) <=30 >> >> When starting the application, this results in an error in the Startup >> screen: >> 'There was an error and CommCare could not be started. Do you want to see >> the debug information? >> Parse error in Xpath ............ >> Unable to tokenize ...../last_visit_no < 6 and (tod..... >> >> Thanks, >> >> Marije >> > > > > -- > Sheel Shah > Project Manager | Dimagi India > t: +91 1146704670 | m: +91 9560187282 > > > >

Hi,

Managed to resolve it by replacing < by < and <= by <=.

Thanks,

Marije

··· On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 5:58:41 PM UTC+2, Marije Geldof wrote: > > Hi Sheel, > > Yes, I am using CommCare 2.0 > > Marije > > On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 5:39:13 PM UTC+2, Sheel Shah wrote: >> >> Hi Marije, >> >> Are you using a CommCare 2.0 application? I believe that's needed to >> filter on multiple case properties. >> >> Thanks! >> Sheel >> >> >> >> >> On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Marije Geldof wrote: >> >>> Hi, >>> >>> I was wondering whether it is possible to have multiple filter condition >>> for one case detail list? >>> >>> I have tried to implement the following for one of our applications: >>> mother_pregnant='no' and last_visit_no < 6 and >>> (today()-date(child_birthdate)) <=30 >>> >>> When starting the application, this results in an error in the Startup >>> screen: >>> 'There was an error and CommCare could not be started. Do you want to >>> see the debug information? >>> Parse error in Xpath ............ >>> Unable to tokenize ...../last_visit_no < 6 and (tod..... >>> >>> Thanks, >>> >>> Marije >>> >> >> >> >> -- >> Sheel Shah >> Project Manager | Dimagi India >> t: +91 1146704670 | m: +91 9560187282 >> >> >> >>