"Messages" removed from CommCareHQ?

Hi

In the latest CCHQ update, the “Messages” tab has been removed. Is this a
permanent removal of this feature?

Thanks.

Jolani

Hi Jolani,

My apologies, removing it from navigation was not intentional. We’re fixing it and it should be back up there shortly. Don’t worry—the messaging feature is still there.

Thanks for your patience,
–Biyeun

··· On Nov 16, 2012, at 11:12 AM, Jolani de la Porte wrote:

Hi

In the latest CCHQ update, the “Messages” tab has been removed. Is this a permanent removal of this feature?

Thanks.

Jolani

Hi Jolani (and all commcare users),

The Messages link should be back in navigation. Apologies again for any inconvenience this caused.

Thanks,
–Biyeun

··· On Nov 16, 2012, at 11:15 AM, Biyeun Buczyk wrote:

Hi Jolani,

My apologies, removing it from navigation was not intentional. We’re fixing it and it should be back up there shortly. Don’t worry—the messaging feature is still there.

Thanks for your patience,
–Biyeun

On Nov 16, 2012, at 11:12 AM, Jolani de la Porte jolanidlp@googlemail.com wrote:

Hi

In the latest CCHQ update, the “Messages” tab has been removed. Is this a permanent removal of this feature?

Thanks.

Jolani

Thank you!

··· On Friday, November 16, 2012 8:36:51 AM UTC+2, Biyeun Buczyk wrote: > > Hi Jolani (and all commcare users), > > The Messages link should be back in navigation. Apologies again for any > inconvenience this caused. > > Thanks, > --Biyeun > > > On Nov 16, 2012, at 11:15 AM, Biyeun Buczyk <biy...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hi Jolani, > > > > My apologies, removing it from navigation was not intentional. We're > fixing it and it should be back up there shortly. Don't worry---the > messaging feature is still there. > > > > Thanks for your patience, > > --Biyeun > > > > > > On Nov 16, 2012, at 11:12 AM, Jolani de la Porte <jola...@googlemail.com> wrote: > > > >> Hi > >> > >> In the latest CCHQ update, the “Messages” tab has been removed. Is > this a permanent removal of this feature? > >> > >> Thanks. > >> > >> Jolani > >> > > > >