Language & Multiselect Value

Hi,
Am customizing a commcare app and have a multiselect question which is
optional. When one does not select the question on the in the next visit
the which asks your prevously selected options is gives “Aucun theme” which
is in french.

Kindly assist.

Regards

Victor E. Were

Hi Victor,

Sorry, I’m not sure I’m understanding you - could you please clarify the
question?

Cory

··· On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Victor Were wrote:

Hi,
Am customizing a commcare app and have a multiselect question which is
optional. When one does not select the question on the in the next visit
the which asks your prevously selected options is gives “Aucun theme” which
is in french.

Kindly assist.

Regards

Victor E. Were

Thanks Cory,

I have a question which uses values selected from a previously filled
multiselect question. If someone has not selected any value on the
multiselect question then the next question should output. “nothing” else
it should show the options selected. The error is that it is returning
"aucun theme" in french. How can i convert this to english. Where should i
look?

Thanks

Regards

Victor E. Were

··· On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Cory Zue wrote:

Hi Victor,

Sorry, I’m not sure I’m understanding you - could you please clarify the
question?

Cory

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Victor Were werevick@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,
Am customizing a commcare app and have a multiselect question which is
optional. When one does not select the question on the in the next visit
the which asks your prevously selected options is gives “Aucun theme” which
is in french.

Kindly assist.

Regards

Victor E. Were

Victor,

This error is popping up and terminating form entry? Are you using another
multiselect to display the values or are you displaying them in the
question text? Can you share the XPath you are using for the display if so?
Is the error occurring only if you select nothing from the first
multiselect?

-Clayton

··· On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:38 PM, Victor Were wrote:

Thanks Cory,

I have a question which uses values selected from a previously filled
multiselect question. If someone has not selected any value on the
multiselect question then the next question should output. “nothing” else
it should show the options selected. The error is that it is returning
"aucun theme" in french. How can i convert this to english. Where should i
look?

Thanks

Regards

Victor E. Were

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Cory Zue czue@dimagi.com wrote:

Hi Victor,

Sorry, I’m not sure I’m understanding you - could you please clarify the
question?

Cory

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Victor Were werevick@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,
Am customizing a commcare app and have a multiselect question which is
optional. When one does not select the question on the in the next visit
the which asks your prevously selected options is gives “Aucun theme” which
is in french.

Kindly assist.

Regards

Victor E. Were