Is the builder server down?

Hi everyone,

I cannot access http://buid.dimagi.com:250 from Myanmar :

$ wget http://build.dimagi.com:250
–2014-12-18 08:34:12-- http://build.dimagi.com:250/
Resolving build.dimagi.com (build.dimagi.com)… 50.78.242.98
Connecting to build.dimagi.com (build.dimagi.com)|50.78.242.98|:250… failed:
Connection timed out.
Retrying.

Is the server down ?

Many thanks,

··· -- Charles Flèche mHealth Advisor Télécoms Sans Frontières http://www.tsfi.org Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale http://www.pu-ami.org

Charles,

Unfortunately yes the DNS is down at the moment so its not possible to
access the build server from outside our office intranet. Our tech support
team is working on this so hopefully it will be resolved shortly. In the
meantime please email me directly if you need any artifacts and I’ll be
happy to send them over.

-Will

··· On Dec 17, 2014 9:48 PM, "Charles Flèche" wrote:

Hi everyone,

I cannot access http://buid.dimagi.com:250 from Myanmar :

$ wget http://build.dimagi.com:250
–2014-12-18 08:34:12-- http://build.dimagi.com:250/
Resolving build.dimagi.com (build.dimagi.com)… 50.78.242.98
Connecting to build.dimagi.com (build.dimagi.com)|50.78.242.98|:250…
failed:
Connection timed out.
Retrying.

Is the server down ?

Many thanks,


Charles Flèche
mHealth Advisor
Télécoms Sans Frontières http://www.tsfi.org
Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale http://www.pu-ami.org


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CommCare Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Awesome, thanks will. I’d like to get what is necessary to build CommCare ODK.
According to https://github.com/dimagi/commcare-odk/wiki/devsetup I’d need
commcare-libraries.jar and javarosa-libraries.jar

Many thanks Will.

··· On Wednesday 17 December 2014 21:54:21 William Pride wrote: > meantime please email me directly if you need any artifacts and I'll be > happy to send them over.


Charles Flèche
mHealth Advisor
Télécoms Sans Frontières http://www.tsfi.org
Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale http://www.pu-ami.org

Responded offline.

-Will

··· On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Charles Flèche wrote: > > On Wednesday 17 December 2014 21:54:21 William Pride wrote: > > meantime please email me directly if you need any artifacts and I'll be > > happy to send them over. > > > Awesome, thanks will. I'd like to get what is necessary to build CommCare > ODK. > According to https://github.com/dimagi/commcare-odk/wiki/devsetup I'd need > commcare-libraries.jar and javarosa-libraries.jar > > Many thanks Will. > > -- > Charles Flèche > mHealth Advisor > Télécoms Sans Frontières http://www.tsfi.org > Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale http://www.pu-ami.org > > -- > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "CommCare Developers" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to commcare-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >