I am not able to get the complete data exported through the commcare
advance export tool into the sqlite. We exported the same data to xlsx and
it is downloading the full-data. However, when we do it onto SQLite it is
not exporting all the records. We have also tried with the database
SQL-Server and faced the same problem.
If it helps: We found that the number of records getting exported from
commcare is correct when we do it to Excel (eg: 1903 records). When we do
it SQLite or SQL-Server, it is not exporting all the records (eg: 1865
records on both SQLite and SQL-Server). The same pattern is observed with
other forms also (the number of records on Excel is correct, but both the
other ones show the same number which is less).
Please note that we are using the same syntax for both the export methods
(xlsx and sql). The only change is in the “output-format” parameter and
rest all are the same.
Kindly request your urgent support/help on this.