In my application, I have a visit form which a CHW has to fill seven times, i.e, the chw has to make seven home visits. I have a hidden value that counts the number of visits.
The problem I have has to do with following situation:
I have a multichoice question with seven options below. These are the topics to be discussed during visits. The chw has to select a topic according to the number of a visit. If the number of visit is 1, they have to select topic 1; if the number of visit is 2, they have to select topic 2, etc.
I would like to configure this question so that if the chw select topic 1 during visit 1, this option is shown during visit 2; if they selected topic 2, options 1 and 2 are not shown during visit 3 and so on. Is this possible on commcare? If this is not possible, how can configure this question so that the chw is show which option she/he selected in the previous visit so that she/he does not select the same option as each topic is for each visit?
- Sexual behavior
- Adherence to Antiretroviral Therapy
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Family Planning and Prevention of mother-to-child transmission
- Alcohol consumption and drug use
- Referrals to community support services
- HIV status disclosure and testing among sexual partners