Help_Font_Problem_In_Google_Chrome

Hi All,

I am facing a Incorrect Fonts and Rendering Issues with Chrome while accessing a Hindi document uploaded on confluence. When i access the document through Google Chrome, Either a symbol font is ignored and another font used in its place or the text is all jumbled looking.

Have a look on the below link for the problem.

Note:- IE, Firefox do not have these problems, but the problem comes when i access it through Google chrome.

Attached is the screenshot of the problem.

Looking for help.

Regards
Afroz

Hi Afroz,

Emailing you about this separately.

Thanks

Mohini

··· On Friday, August 31, 2012 10:11:24 AM UTC+5:30, Khan, Afroz wrote: > > Hi All, > > > > I am facing a Incorrect Fonts and Rendering Issues with Chrome while > accessing a Hindi document uploaded on confluence. When i access the > document through Google Chrome, Either a symbol font is ignored and another > font used in its place or the text is all jumbled looking. > > > > Have a look on the below link for the problem. > > > > > https://confluence.dimagi.com/download/attachments/10224491/IPC+Facilitation+guide+for+ASHA+Training-+3rd+Aug.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1344410443012 > > > > *Note:- IE, Firefox do not have these problems, but the problem comes > when i access it through Google chrome.* > > > > Attached is the screenshot of the problem. > > > > Looking for help. > > > > Regards > > Afroz > > >