Custom User Data - not working

I have three groups .

1. Supervisor
  2. Champion
  3. Communicator

So I used Custom user data feature to show particular forms to particular user.
How: I have created three groups. Add the user data field.

Now in the forms, When I am giving the display condition of particular module as #user/Supervisor = 'Yes' , it is vanishing that particular field and I am not able to see the particular module itself. (I think i should happen exact opposite of it)

Please help

Can you post a screenshot of the custom user data field definition, and of an individual user's configuration with a role? I noticed you are using uppercase letters, it might be an issue there, CommCare generally is case sensitive so "Supervisor" and "supervisor" will evaluate differently in many contexts.

I noticed in the other thread that you are getting an error evaluating the #user/Supervisor path, by the way. When you test those in the Data Preview, you will need to replace the special #user syntax shortcut with a fully expanded reference, so you can check the value with

instance('commcaresession')/session/user/data/Supervisor

Hi Thanks Sims.. I have resolved my issue and it is working fine now.

Hi Sims,

I am creating a organisation structure. I am having two kind of mobile worker i.e. Champion and Community Facilitator. I want Champion should be able to see the forms belongs to their group and vis-a-vis. But upon giving the below display condition when login as Champion, I am getting the below error.

Display condition : instance('commcaresession')/session/user/data/Champion = "Yes" and instance('commcaresession')/session/user/data/Community_Facilitator = "No"

Error : Logic references instance(commcaresession)/session/user/data/Community_facilitator which is not a valid question or value.

Same is happening when I am login as Community facilitator.

Dispaly condition: instance('commcaresession')/session/user/data/Community_Facilitator = "Yes" and instance('commcaresession')/session/user/data/Champion = "No"

Eror : Logic references instance(commcaresession)/session/user/data/Champion which is not a valid question or value.

Could you please help me with this issue.