current subscriptions.

i can get to the project settings by adding to the url
/setting/project/subscripton but get the following error when i try to
change the current subscription.

Any ideas as to what may have happened…no backend processes have been
done to this install…just moving data and applications in from the
gui.

NoReverseMatch at /a/kids-prod/settings/project/subscription/change/

Reverse for ‘public_pricing’ with arguments ‘()’ and keyword arguments ‘{}’ not found. 0 pattern(s) tried: []

Request Method: GET
Request URL:
http://138.197.69.231:8000/a/kids-prod/settings/project/subscription/change/
Django Version: 1.8.17
Exception Type: NoReverseMatch
Exception Value:

Reverse for ‘public_pricing’ with arguments ‘()’ and keyword arguments ‘{}’ not found. 0 pattern(s) tried: []

Exception Location: /home/commcarehq/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py
in _reverse_with_prefix, line 495
Python Executable: /home/commcarehq/bin/python
Python Version: 2.7.12
Python Path:

[’/home/commcarehq/commcare-hq’,
‘custom/_legacy’,
‘corehq/ex-submodules’,
‘submodules/couchdbkit-aggregate’,
‘submodules/formtranslate-src’,
‘submodules/xml2json’,
‘submodules/dimagi-utils-src’,
‘submodules/langcodes’,
‘submodules/django-prbac-src’,
‘submodules/django-no-exceptions’,
‘submodules/touchforms-src’,
‘submodules/commcare-translations’,
‘submodules/django-digest-src’,
‘submodules/vellum’,
‘submodules/python-digest’,
‘submodules/auditcare-src’,
’/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7’,
’/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu’,
’/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7/lib-tk’,
’/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7/lib-old’,
’/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload’,
’/usr/lib/python2.7’,
’/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu’,
’/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk’,
’/home/commcarehq/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages’,
’/home/commcarehq/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/newrelic-2.74.0.54’,
’/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7/site-packages/newrelic-2.74.0.54’,
‘submodules’]

Server time: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 20:24:55 +0000

nothing eh?

im looking at the subscription expiration dates or role info perhaps. my
user has admin/superuser rights to the project so I am trying to find the
issue.

··· On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 1:35:37 PM UTC-7, John Harper wrote: > > Something has happened to my development local install and my > {staff-admin} user where i can no longer change the subscriptions of > current or new projects. > > on my login have lost the menu item from the manage projects menu to > change current subscriptions. > > i can get to the project settings by adding to the url > /setting/project/subscripton but get the following error when i try to > change the current subscription. > > Any ideas as to what may have happened....no backend processes have been > done to this install..........just moving data and applications in from the > gui. > > > > NoReverseMatch at /a/kids-prod/settings/project/subscription/change/ > > Reverse for 'public_pricing' with arguments '()' and keyword arguments '{}' not found. 0 pattern(s) tried: [] > > Request Method: GET > Request URL: > http://138.197.69.231:8000/a/kids-prod/settings/project/subscription/change/ > Django Version: 1.8.17 > Exception Type: NoReverseMatch > Exception Value: > > Reverse for 'public_pricing' with arguments '()' and keyword arguments '{}' not found. 0 pattern(s) tried: [] > > Exception Location: /home/commcarehq/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py > in _reverse_with_prefix, line 495 > Python Executable: /home/commcarehq/bin/python > Python Version: 2.7.12 > Python Path: > > ['/home/commcarehq/commcare-hq', > 'custom/_legacy', > 'corehq/ex-submodules', > 'submodules/couchdbkit-aggregate', > 'submodules/formtranslate-src', > 'submodules/xml2json', > 'submodules/dimagi-utils-src', > 'submodules/langcodes', > 'submodules/django-prbac-src', > 'submodules/django-no-exceptions', > 'submodules/touchforms-src', > 'submodules/commcare-translations', > 'submodules/django-digest-src', > 'submodules/vellum', > 'submodules/python-digest', > 'submodules/auditcare-src', > '/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7', > '/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu', > '/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7/lib-tk', > '/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7/lib-old', > '/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload', > '/usr/lib/python2.7', > '/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-x86_64-linux-gnu', > '/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk', > '/home/commcarehq/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages', > '/home/commcarehq/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/newrelic-2.74.0.54', > '/home/commcarehq/lib/python2.7/site-packages/newrelic-2.74.0.54', > 'submodules'] > > Server time: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 20:24:55 +0000 >