Connection failure timed out error during first time installatio (redis)

Hi, I am installing comm-care cloud on ubuntu 18.04 (first time installation of services on the monolith). Below is the error encountered and the command. How can i resolve this error

-command run:

$ commcare-cloud monolith deploy-stack --skip-check -e 'CCHQ_IS_FRESH_INSTALL=1'

-Error encountered;
TASK [DavidWittman.redis : download redis] **********************************************************
fatal: [10.44.0.63]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "dest": "/usr/local/src/redis-4.0.8.tar.gz", "elapsed": 25, "gid": 0, "group": "root", "mode": "0664", "msg": "Connection failure: timed out", "owner": "root", "size": 162, "state": "file", "uid": 0, "url": "http://download.redis.io/releases/redis-4.0.8.tar.gz"}

Hi Zionny, welcome to the forum.

This error is happening when trying to download the Redis binary files. Do you have a stable internet connection on the machine you're installing?

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your response. I have tested the installation on a test server and the installation went through without encountering this error. So indeed there is an internet connection issue with our deployment server, which will look into. Thank you for your support.

Outlook-melqlitl.jpg