Commcare export-tool: Getting caseid from case

Hello,

I’m trying to do an export of a Case and one of the fields should be the *caseid.
*I’m using the same thing for the form exports, I added form.case.@case_id
as the Source Field and the caseid gets exported. Following the same logic
I use properties.info.@case_id as the Source Field for the Case export. But
I’m not getting any data in the field. I tried many variations for the
Source Field to try and get the caseid but nothing seems to be working.

Thanks.

I got it. Finally.

Simply using case_id as the Source Field works.

··· On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 11:11:11 AM UTC+2, Johann van Eeden wrote: > > Hello, > > I'm trying to do an export of a *Case* and one of the fields should be > the *caseid. *I'm using the same thing for the form exports, I added > form.case.@case_id as the Source Field and the caseid gets exported. > Following the same logic I use properties.info.@case_id as the Source Field > for the Case export. But I'm not getting any data in the field. I tried > many variations for the Source Field to try and get the caseid but nothing > seems to be working. > > Thanks. >