Case sharing issue

Hi,
I am very new to Commcare and I am trying to understand this platform.
I have created organizational level as District->Clinic ->Supervisor ->CHW
then structure as East (District)-->Clinic of East (Clinic)-->Supervisor of East (Supervisor) ->CHW of east (CHW) and CHW 2 of East (CHW)

Mobile users are in a group named “east_chw_group_1” . This group has a case sharing property enabled.
Case Sharing along with add-ons of Application ‘MCH’ is also enabled from “Advanced Setting”.
Now when I am trying to register a case under case list “Pregnancy” I received an error message “The case sharing settings for your user are incorrect. This user must be in exactly one case sharing group. Please contact your supervisor.”
I am logged in with mobile user credential “east_chw_1_a” and is also a member of sharing group “east_chw_group_1”

Hi Saurav,

Welcome to the CommCare user community.

Curious why you are using Organizations and Case Sharing Groups at the same time? Both these features enable Case Sharing. I think, you should just use the Organizations feature, and assign mobile users to the right locations.

One key thing to understand is the concept of Case Ownership. The owner of a case can be a mobile user, a case sharing group or a location. Say you are using Organizations: when a mobile user assigned to a given location registers a case, the owner of that case that location. And all mobile users assigned to that location get access to that case. Makes sense?

Please let me know if you have further questions. I will also send you an email regarding our Enterprise relationship with World Vision, which could potentially get you access to paid features, access to our fastest Support SLAs, access to our awesome Customer Success team and other goodies.

Thanks,
Dev

Hello Devendra More,

Thanks for the quick Response,
"The
owner of a case can be a mobile user, a case sharing group or a location.
Say you are using Organizations: when a mobile user assigned to a given
location registers a case, the owner of that case that location. And all
mobile users assigned to that location get access to that case."
(multiple mobile users under the same location sharing the case)
This is exact what we are trying to
do. It will be great support if you can support me or guide me on it stepwise
under mine application.

With Best Regards